• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
> Looks at screenshots

Oh damn son this game looks great!

> Looks at MC

God fucking damnit.

Goddamn shame. Well, I guess this ain't for me, then.

I'll be over there looking for some adult oriented games where everyone are actual adults in them.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I don't think I've ever played a demo so short that the preview images of the game are literally all the content available. You may want to work on compression because god damn is this game going to get massive real quick given the content/size ratio as of current.

As a side note, great model on the mom.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't even tried it yet but I have a good feeling about this after seeing this on the dev's fanbox, "I like plump mature women I am currently creating MILF game "

Reactions: Lust0ne

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The english in the previews is not good, overdramatic lighting, disgusting shota, and based off dexter's lab.
Recipe for a true headache.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I really like the game, but it literally went from 0 to 100%. On the one hand I am happy we don't get the same tedious progression as with so many other games on the other hand I am somewhat worried about the pacing. Still really nice setup and all. Only very few (if any) family mind control/corruption games have made it far. I am curious to see how far this will go.

Last edited:
Reactions: crabsred2

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I like the red glowing eyes effect when the program takes over the milf character, in that particular bedroom. it's a very cool and unique idea
I really love your games, you have the hottest slave milf outfits, but lets not rip on each other. A change in color eye for indicating some mind control stage is probably a relatively old idea. Let's just be happy that we have another game where MC mind controls his milf mother (and possibly also other family members) :D

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes