because your bedroom leads to a super lab of your own...​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: LMDC
Censored: Yes
Version: v0.1-Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2371981 View attachment 2371990 View attachment 2371991 View attachment 2371982 View attachment 2372004
View attachment 2371983 View attachment 2371985 View attachment 2371986 View attachment 2371984 View attachment 2371992
The game looks good
I hope it continues and doesn't stop at the demo

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
This would've been much better if it actually was a Dexter's Laboratory game. Perhaps the mom can cosplay as Dexter's Mom in the future?

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Look good, but I hope that is not how the game will start. A logic explanation other than being a genius is required for him having a secret sci-fi lab. Also I prefer it being the MC being in control of the controlled "subject" and not the subject taking random actions like stripping for no reason and taking the lead of the scene.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Visually it looks very nice! MC Shota is handsome,:love: his mother Elizabeth beauty too. I really hope Sam's penis will normal size for a boy his age and not giants like a log.
Since the game can't have underage characters on this site, he must be 18 or older. So, log size would be fine for his age :cool:

Reactions: EpicLust

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well its short and sadly there is very not much to show. But I will agree it shares with a another game which also features some Robots on this site. However unlike that "game", this one seems not being focused being a grindy Time waster with focus on NTR but pretty chill with focus on easy corruption. Models and Renders are very good and If I shall believe what the game desciption says, then we will have more girls to enjoy. :devilish: Hope it will be a Harem too.
Game Dev native language seems to be chinese but the transation is good so im interested where it will lead.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes