parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Any news about the next update, only a voting part can be seen on Patreon, but the date of the next update is unknown. I'm dying to see Mc's mom and aunt again.

Reactions: LadyBee

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Some of the best 3d renders and pictures I've seen, with the least amount of content I've seen. It's also in a time-wasting sandbox, dear lord... Seriously, this game have no content.
My strong recommendation: forget about this game for a couple of years. If it's finished then, great. If it was abandoned, you missed nothing.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Why is everyone saying the game is dead? It hasn't even been 2 months yet since the last update, and most games here take 2 to 3 months between updates.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Why is everyone saying the game is dead? It hasn't even been 2 months yet since the last update, and most games here take 2 to 3 months between updates.
Because they want everything right now, i mean right right now. :Kappa: Most people don't have patience to wait. That said, the devs don't have posted anything at all after September 19. I know they had critical hardware failure that made them do all nighters to finish update......... I don't know if that burned them out.

rafaeljekcz

Jul 3, 2022
Because they want everything right now, i mean right right now. :Kappa: Most people don't have patience to wait. That said, the devs don't have posted anything at all after September 19. I know they had critical hardware failure that made them do all nighters to finish update......... I don't know if that burned them out.
Its not about we want it now . We are thinking like that cuz for 2 months he didnt post anything. At least if he has any problem he can post something about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
It's called communication. You don't just go silent for two months on any project without communication and have the expectation that the support/investment keeps coming in. That's not how people with any fiscal sense work. How do you think Star Citizen keeps their scam I mean.. project going. Constant updates about this and that which keeps people hopeful things will be coming.

Many people that complain about their patreon not growing fail on this part and then say they aren't very good at being social etc... Well either you force yourself to or you find someone who can do that for you.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
if you are bad at being social you can ask for advice.

I suggest you set a weekly alarm on your phone to remind you to make a weekly post that is basically
> This week I worked on XYZ for the game. we are making progress
> here are some sample pics

this remind your donors that you are alive and still working on the game.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Why are you all responging to me? I was making fucking joke and everyone is taking it too seriously. You all missed the KAPPA emote at the end that means it's a joke, is it bad joke? yes, its bad joke but i'm master of making those.
I'm not defending the devs, just i have patience to wait for the update even if they haven't said anything at all.

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
It was in a preview bit. The MC was making one of his pets take a pair of sex toys while giving him a blowjob, IIRC. But it's been a while and my memory isn't the best.

May 5, 2019
Shame no sharing (personal preference). Still looks like a good game. Hopefully it doesn't lean too much into the powerpuff girls.

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
Well, you can see nothing on discord since Aug, and the Dev disappear since then.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes