baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Somebody who doesn't want to be pinged by a quote said:
I know they had critical hardware failure that made them do all nighters to finish update
Shocking how many devs have critical h/w failure though... I haven't had an HDD fail outright since ~2000 when I pounded on my computer the umpteenth time EVE Online crashed. Due to the fan on my video card having seized up from ciggy smoke. :HideThePain:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's called communication. You don't just go silent for two months on any project without communication and have the expectation that the support/investment keeps coming in. That's not how people with any fiscal sense work. How do you think Star Citizen keeps their scam I mean.. project going. Constant updates about this and that which keeps people hopeful things will be coming.

Many people that complain about their patreon not growing fail on this part and then say they aren't very good at being social etc... Well either you force yourself to or you find someone who can do that for you.
comrade, creativity is such a subtle matter... it is impossible for a creator to give birth to something beautiful by pushing it - so what good can be achieved by a miscarriage or, at best, something premature will be born. even if the script is made up of ready-made clichés, it still needs to be thought through into an inextricable whole and then this “whole” must be implemented.

You probably waited patiently for your wife to have a bun baked in her belly, right? You didn’t rush her, right?
then show patience - and you will be rewarded a hundredfold.

peace!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
comrade, creativity is such a subtle matter... it is impossible for a creator to give birth to something beautiful by pushing it - so what good can be achieved by a miscarriage or, at best, something premature will be born. even if the script is made up of ready-made clichés, it still needs to be thought through into an inextricable whole and then this “whole” must be implemented.

You probably waited patiently for your wife to have a bun baked in her belly, right? You didn’t rush her, right?
then show patience - and you will be rewarded a hundredfold.

peace!
your ramblings have nothing to do with the post you quoted.
You quoted someone talking about communicating with investors.
And you reply with musing about creativity...

Also, tons of creative people about who say the way to get around a writer block is to just force yourself to write something even if it is bad.

Thus your advice is not only nonsense disconnected from what you are replying to, but it is also wrong.

Reactions: King0761

Andre1911

Nov 15, 2023
TLDR
The programmer left. Leaving only the artist
Artist learned to make renpy games.
Is bringing the project back solo this time.
Will have a new name (mindfall) and a somewhat different direction for the game.
do you think this looks worse than "abandoned"

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Well of the two to leave the programmer being the one to leave and the artist remaining at least gives it a chance to come back since the models were the main pull on this project truth be told. Curious how different the story will be now, personally I wouldn't mind it took a bit more darker/dominate path XD.

Reactions: DonPortuga

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 2616959

Overview:
Milf Lab(Magical Family:Laboratory)
MC wants to create a team of Superheroines under his own control.
He has a laboratory and has developed enhancement drugs, but he needs someone to perform the enhancements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: LMDC-lucky - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

Please do not use old saved files from v0.3 version!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Incest Patch:

Extras: German Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2835073 View attachment 2809049 View attachment 2809045 View attachment 2809036 View attachment 2809042 View attachment 2809039 View attachment 2931107 View attachment 2809050 View attachment 2850118
View attachment 2931106 View attachment 2835069 View attachment 2614559 View attachment 2614578 View attachment 2931108 View attachment 2614581 View attachment 2614567 View attachment 2524144 View attachment 2524146

no sex in game

• Angry
Reactions: Wertyy and Hese_1

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Just found this game, looked nice and the models just to my taste.
Was about to download the game and see what's up with it.
Noticed the "abandoned" tag.. *sigh*.
Still clicked on the dev Patreon.
Turned out it wasn't abandoned, he changed the name of the game and is about to work on it alone from now on.
Back to this page.
Downloading the game.
hehe :BootyTime: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes