TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Who knows, I'm just pleased there is the chance of Ms. Smith being a thrall once again, that was a great render.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
hope they keep the mind control / lab setting / possible body mod asspect of the game
i like those more then the games where mc gets magic thing and just can press a button anywhere to mind control people (those can be fun)
the fact that here they actauly needed to go to the lab is way more fun

Pyramid_Maxx

May 15, 2021
your ramblings have nothing to do with the post you quoted.
You quoted someone talking about communicating with investors.
And you reply with musing about creativity...

Also, tons of creative people about who say the way to get around a writer block is to just force yourself to write something even if it is bad.

Thus your advice is not only nonsense disconnected from what you are replying to, but it is also wrong.
And no one says it has to be writing about whatever you are currently working on. Write a crappy short story to get the juices flowing. Writer's block is a lazy excuse for someone who doesn't feel like writing, which is fine if you admit it.

Dec 1, 2018
TLDR
The programmer left. Leaving only the artist
Artist learned to make renpy games.
Is bringing the project back solo this time.
Will have a new name (mindfall) and a somewhat different direction for the game.
If I had a nickel for every time a promising Ren'py game with mind control elements got rebooted after the programmer(s) left, I'd have... probably more than two nickels but I'd have for sure two.

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
TLDR
The programmer left. Leaving only the artist
Artist learned to make renpy games.
Is bringing the project back solo this time.
Will have a new name (mindfall) and a somewhat different direction for the game.
This reminds me of “ Lord of Imagination”, So similar
Sihil has also returned today

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Oh what a surprise, the game that was more trailer than actual gameplay was abandoned? Who sawy that one coming...
Ah DaNg aNotHER onE ThAt doES NOt rEAd THE thread
With little bit of reading you could have found out that the programmer left and now artist is making game on his own.....but no of course not.

• Wow
Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ah DaNg aNotHER onE ThAt doES NOt rEAd THE thread
With little bit of reading you could have found out that the programmer left and now artist is making game on his own.....but no of course not.
Oh wow! What incredible information that i miss that definitly changes EVERYTHING!
They made 3 trailers per update and half a scene for update. I genuinly hope the artist game is actually good but this always smelled like rip off to me. The game is like 10 minutes long without skipping. BUT IT DID A TON OF MONEY ON PATREON! BECAUSE DAMN DID YOU SEE THOSE TRAILERS?
It was either a waste of resources in unnescesary things at best and a rip off at worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes