• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
guys honestly .... use the search engine and search for abandonned games and only for them and u can see that 99% of ALL renpy games are abendonned because they admins gone through with there scams.... they made a game.. wait till some paetrons send some money and thats it ....90% of all games are abendonned even brfore chapter 2... so what ever its normal...

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
guys honestly .... use the search engine and search for abandonned games and only for them and u can see that 99% of ALL renpy games are abendonned because they admins gone through with there scams.... they made a game.. wait till some paetrons send some money and thats it ....90% of all games are abendonned even brfore chapter 2... so what ever its normal...
........................... So you have reading problem, Gotcha. You could you know spell words correctly and maybe use some kind of auto correct cause reading your sentences just gave me brain aneurysm.

May 5, 2019
Development Log 07.03

Development Log
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to share with you the latest updates and progress in our development.
Firstly, I've made some improvements to the details of the characters' breasts, making their interaction with bras more realistic and allowing for more natural deformation when compressed.

Secondly, significant enhancements have been made to the movement and scenes within the entire room, with additional scenes added to make the game more vibrant and diverse.
-Old Scene

-New Scene

Lastly, I'm diligently working on producing all the content for the new version, and everything is progressing smoothly.

With these important changes, the quality of the new version will be significantly improved. Thank you all for your continuous support and patience.
Thank you!
[LMDC]
You should try to get the Abandoned tag removed, or created a new thread since the name of the game changed slightly I think.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
You should try to get the Abandoned tag removed, or created a new thread since the name of the game changed slightly I think.
1st: I'm not the dev just a F95 user same as you.
2nd: An abandoned tag is removed only when the game is updated (with or without a name change)

Last edited:

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Development Log 07.03

Development Log
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to share with you the latest updates and progress in our development.
Firstly, I've made some improvements to the details of the characters' breasts, making their interaction with bras more realistic and allowing for more natural deformation when compressed.

Secondly, significant enhancements have been made to the movement and scenes within the entire room, with additional scenes added to make the game more vibrant and diverse.
-Old Scene

-New Scene

Lastly, I'm diligently working on producing all the content for the new version, and everything is progressing smoothly.

With these important changes, the quality of the new version will be significantly improved. Thank you all for your continuous support and patience.
Thank you!
[LMDC]
why images dont show up?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
why images dont show up?
They are linked to a patreon post and contains identification designed to prevent hotlinking

the first image is
Code:
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/99888817/8451587effc04fed875e72fc10125687/eyJ3ZWJwIjowfQ%3D%3D/1.jpg?token-time=1711756800&token-hash=u_g7pRsHNE-oNpRt3RP8Tu_YVft1qWuKMe9DIrfxyPk%3D
if you trim off everything after jpg you get a reply from patreon
Missing query parameter: token-time
which makes it clear this is just anti hotlinking "security"

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
Another one that does not know anything :LUL: at all..... you just made yourself look bad........
read this and maybe educate yourself a little
Give you some pictures and tell you he is working. Actually nothing come out throughout a year. Everytime the devlog just says having made some improvements to the details of blabla, but the most important is the contents which are littlely talked about.

Reactions: Pollinated

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Give you some pictures and tell you he is working. Actually nothing come out throughout a year. Everytime the devlog just says having made some improvements to the details of blabla, but the most important is the contents which are littlely talked about.
He is making the game alone now.... he is changing the game from unity to renpy..... he makes updates how the progress goes... he is the artist of the game and not really programmer. here he talks about what the game is about and there is video that shows the game. He is probably not going to post here anything, too busy with real life and making the game.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
He is making the game alone now.... he is changing the game from unity to renpy..... he makes updates how the progress goes... he is the artist of the game and not really programmer. here he talks about what the game is about and there is video that shows the game. He is probably not going to post here anything, too busy with real life and making the game.
That's my definition of a scam, he could pause the Patreon, like Derpixon does, if he does not have anything to give its subscribers. And I know, I was one of his subscribers until he started his radio silence and those "screenshots" and "videos" that only require 15 minutes of work

• Haha
Reactions: Hese_1

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
That's my definition of a scam, he could pause the Patreon, like Derpixon does, if he does not have anything to give its subscribers. And I know, I was one of his subscribers until he started his radio silence and those "screenshots" and "videos" that only require 15 minutes of work
Radio silence? What? He made a post month ago, if that is "radio" silence for you ok. But that makes you seem that you are "Patreon" subsriber and just complaining :LUL:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Seems like you are not in the discord channel. So funny.
It's funny that one month not posting is considering scamming now :LUL: have some patience. Go play other games instead and forget this one, it already have abandoned tag. I have patience to wait if something happens, if not i have other games to play and not harping in a pirate forum how dev is not telling mr anything. I have never been a patreon and never gonna be, im going to pirate the game anyway and not giving any money.

Reactions: harem.king

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
It's funny that one month not posting is considering scamming now :LUL: have some patience. Go play other games instead and forget this one, it already have abandoned tag. I have patience to wait if something happens, if not i have other games to play and not harping in a pirate forum how dev is not telling mr anything. I have never been a patreon and never gonna be, im going to pirate the game anyway and not giving any money.
Someone seems really proud of pirating games. So funny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Someone seems really proud of pirating games. So funny :ROFLMAO:
And you seem proud of complaining in said forum :KEK: that does not do anything, it does not affect anything, the dev probably isn't reading these posts anyway so your complaining is going to deaf ears.

Reactions: filochard

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
And you seem proud of complaining in said forum :KEK: that does not do anything, it does not affect anything, the dev probably isn't reading these posts anyway so your complaining is going to deaf ears.
At least i can tell others not to get into trap and stop waiting for it.
Not like someone being proud of pirating games.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes