Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No, it only contains part of the NTR content, you can choose whether to open the NTR, it does not affect the whole story line
I don't mind games with NTR if it's avoidable. But just to be clear, when you say that we have the choice does it mean that if the player makes the right choices it doesn't happen in the story or does it mean that you can just skip the scenes with NTR? I always like to confirm this because there are some devs that say that the NTR is avoidable but what they mean is that you just don't see the scenes but storywise they still happen.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
I don't mind games with NTR if it's avoidable. But just to be clear, when you say that we have the choice does it mean that if the player makes the right choices it doesn't happen in the story or does it mean that you can just skip the scenes with NTR? I always like to confirm this because there are some devs that say that the NTR is avoidable but what they mean is that you just don't see the scenes but storywise they still happen.
Netori just adds extra options for people who love it.
The story is a Harem, which means: whichever choice you make, it will be a great story experience, ofc, it will add some work

Last edited:

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Nice, Short demo. But you forgot to list Linux. MagicalFamilyLaboratory.sh runs fine on Linux. Add Linux to the list of OS's, letting people know they can play it Linux PC's and Steam Deck's.
Okay thanks, I did forget

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
LoL, thank you for suggestion, we are honored that you like our work:D
I suggest that because MC mom is under control of MC right? So MC can do whatever he want to mom and Can i suggest you to read "Book Of Evil" sex comic I like that comic and your game is similar mind control type to family members So you can make this game like that comic Thanks you Dev (PS: MC Cuckold to Dad in that comic like i said :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Very interesting! I liked what I saw. Good graphics, plot, like tags, but... it is not yet clear exactly how the author is going to develop the game. Game mechanics, erotic scenes are not shown, there is nothing. I'll bookmark it and keep an eye on it. If the author develops the game well, I will support it with money. There are too few good games with the tag - mind control.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes