Zolfried

May 31, 2017
needs to be able to rename MC, otherwise, it looks very interesting. the camera floating around is not really needed but i guess dev is trying something out? will probably wait for a bit more content b4 i come back, good luck with the project.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I know people will hate me but please just let me ask.^^

Is there any chance for optional sharing/pimping of the women?

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
like the concept and desgin (not a big shota guy) but the "Mom" is hot.

is the Mega DL bugged the game is largely BLACK SCREENS. if its not black screens its constant Errors, which can be fixed which the ignore and back button on the screen menu.

roctfore

Jun 16, 2021
Great start. I think mind control should be more like robot following instructions. In the game, I feel she is like a whore. Maybe consider making the women more submissive rather than slutty.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Erm, a game of brainwash old ladies. Not for everyone. Some of us like younger ladies so meh

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This is a Harem game,
and you can
NTR Other people
For example, their mothers, wives, daughters, sisters...
(If you don't like it, you can
turn it off and focus only on your loved ones and single women)
Well, if this stay true, I will give this another shot if it's no NTR (netorare)

last time the dev said it will be ntr, but if he means NETORI than that's fine which
what "NTR other people" means.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, it will be released soon (within 1 or 2 weeks) and we are confident that it will be of high quality.
It has been a long time since the first release of the demo version, is it possible to get a link to part 1 in a personal message for free for those who cannot make a payment to Ratreon?
I liked the demo.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
It has been a long time since the first release of the demo version, is it possible to get a link to part 1 in a personal message for free for those who cannot make a payment to Ratreon?
I liked the demo.
It's an honor that you like it. On Wednesday, April 5th , we will release the official v0.2 version and a new free version. Additionally, we have also opened up sponsorship on Pixiv Fanbox.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's an honor that you like it. On Wednesday, April 5th , we will release the official v0.2 version and a new free version. Additionally, we have also opened up sponsorship on Pixiv Fanbox.
Previously, I supported some developers. But unfortunately, because of these stupid sanctions, payments from Russia are not being processed now, regardless of which platform I am trying to make a payment to.
It is for this reason that I have asked you to share a link to download the game, individually in a personal message.
Anyway,LMDC-lucky, thank you for the answer. With best wishes.

Reactions: LMDC-lucky
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes