BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
those are some top tier milfs and if the game survives, no doubt itll be smashing hit. Hopefully the corruption element is done slow and steady!

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Finally some great women, the game won me over just from seeing the female models.

You can give me this game with zero text or context, like make it only a slideshow of the women and Id still play it.

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
As I understand each update will have only 1 animated 18+ scene (okay maximum 2), so maybe it is better not to waste time on free-moving home animated scenes? We have almost nothing regarding animated sex scenes... For the time dev made that unnecessary animated scenes, we could have seen animated scenes with females.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Hell yeah, no other words need to be said. Netori is awesome.
it saddens me how criminally underrated netori is. People see the word ntr and instantly panic. Wish there was a tag for netori. A couple good games here graze that genre yet they are not aware of it. Unless you are a degenerate that comes from the manga side of things chances are you did not know netori was even a thing. I have yet to find a good high quality heavily focused netori game. Might just make my own one day.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
it saddens me how criminally underrated netori is. People see the word ntr and instantly panic. Wish there was a tag for netori. A couple good games here graze that genre yet they are not aware of it. Unless you are a degenerate that comes from the manga side of things chances are you did not know netori was even a thing. I have yet to find a good high quality heavily focused netori game. Might just make my own one day.
LifePlay

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The issue is more NTR being misused for Netori, given... Netori is just Netori, NTR is Netorare. (is such a common issue f95 changes the NTR tag to Netorare, because of the confusion... about time tho XD ).
Doesn't help that NTR is also a verb and saying MC NTR'd that guy is correct use, but at the same time cause of perspective that isn't an NTR scene, unless you're viewing it from the perspective of the guy being cucked.

So it isn't that people dislike Netori per say, it is more Netori is confused with NTR, and thus they don't know it is actually Netori, and not NTR.

Reactions: FrostAce1000

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Dev notes:

"and you can NTR Other people"

- Cool, so you're saying this will be a Netori "stealing" other's LI game?

Dev please explain if this is what you are meaning with the NTR statement. It is very easy for every language on the planet to state (even when machine translated) of what you mean when using the NTR tag on F95, is it the "good" type "stealing" LIs (my view), or the pro-cuck type... blah.

- The Shota dude, is meh. Hope he's not going to be another horse-cock/baseball-bat dicked dweeb, or the game will be as many on F95, quickly overlooked. :(

Hot looking female renders though, I'll try it.

My playthrough - demo...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
Try "Hero Party Must Fall" really good netori focused game.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Promising project.
But why we need to 1) Unpack rpa, 2) Find script/plot files, 3) Change everywhere "Sam" to name what you want, 4) Delete old rpyc, 5) Open game and use URM mode and change "sam" values to name what you need (or something like that).
Instead of fast change name in beginning, like in almost in every other game...

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes