Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really nice, albeit short. I would love to see the focus put on the mind control and it's variety. Personality changer, personality remover, perspective changer etc. Too many mind control games put the focus on getting the girl, to few put it on the actual mind control. It's my big criticism when it comes to mind control/hypnosis games. I have played only a few femdom games of the genre and I find the mind control there better than most normal mind control games. There they often lay focus on how you see the controller, how you feel near the controller, what you can and can't do etc. In most normal games of the genre they never explore how they see you more than "master", they never explore how they feel around you, they never explore how it works, what happens when given an order they don't like, how much free will is left and how it balances with your control, how they see the world and how you can change them. It's all "mind control=loyal" and not much more than that. I hope to see this game rise above the rest in this regard.

NDA17

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 2524141

Overview:
Milf Lab(Magical Family:Laboratory)
MC wants to create a team of Superheroines under his own control.
He has
a laboratory and has developed enhancement drugs, but he needs someone to perform the enhancements.

However, no one is willing to climb into a strange sealed chamber. Furthermore, even if he manages to create powerful Superheroines, how can he ensure they will obey his orders? "If i using
mind control them ..."
Nevertheless, MC believes that he will find a way to achieve his goals.
Money, power, beautiful women, these are very simple for you, because your bedroom leads to a super lab of your own...

Thread Updated: 2023-04-06
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Developer: LMDC-lucky /
Version: v0.2 free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Android: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Other: COMPRESSED*

View attachment 2524144 View attachment 2524145 View attachment 2524146 View attachment 2524173 View attachment 2524152 View attachment 2524153 View attachment 2524154
View attachment 2371983 View attachment 2371986 View attachment 2371991 View attachment 2524174 View attachment 2524175 View attachment 2524143 View attachment 2524148
Feel in love withe the mother

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really nice, albeit short. I would love to see the focus put on the mind control and it's variety. Personality changer, personality remover, perspective changer etc. Too many mind control games put the focus on getting the girl, to few put it on the actual mind control. It's my big criticism when it comes to mind control/hypnosis games. I have played only a few femdom games of the genre and I find the mind control there better than most normal mind control games. There they often lay focus on how you see the controller, how you feel near the controller, what you can and can't do etc. In most normal games of the genre they never explore how they see you more than "master", they never explore how they feel around you, they never explore how it works, what happens when given an order they don't like, how much free will is left and how it balances with your control, how they see the world and how you can change them. It's all "mind control=loyal" and not much more than that. I hope to see this game rise above the rest in this regard.
I wrote this on the wrong game, thought it still applies here.

Reactions: bruce555

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ok im going to be THAT guy right now but...this guys should really put more effort in the updates than what they put in the trailers. It was less than 10 minutes long.

Reactions: Illuminati00

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Its also a quick way to get them kicked off patreon.
So is incest but there are still loads of incest games on patreon. If the dev is smart about it (by that i mean they don't mention content that goes against patreon's guidelines on their page) then they should be safe unless someone reports them.

Reactions: punisher2099

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Looks nice, nice renders, nice idea... but... NOPE Thank you... to much / big tits.. I Skip it..
But good luck, I wish you the best for your game.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Okay tested the Patreon version and like it so far. Just on suggestion. Maybe you could let the player decide with which title the woman use for him. Would prefer getting called "Master" instead of "Daddy" by Olivia. And maybe add a map for faster navigation. Will keep an eye on it

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What do members here think of the dialogue? Also, what about the text with " quotation" marks?

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 2524141

Overview:
Milf Lab(Magical Family:Laboratory)
MC wants to create a team of Superheroines under his own control.
He has
a laboratory and has developed enhancement drugs, but he needs someone to perform the enhancements.

However, no one is willing to climb into a strange sealed chamber. Furthermore, even if he manages to create powerful Superheroines, how can he ensure they will obey his orders? "If i using
mind control them ..."
Nevertheless, MC believes that he will find a way to achieve his goals.
Money, power, beautiful women, these are very simple for you, because your bedroom leads to a super lab of your own...

Thread Updated: 2023-04-06
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Developer: LMDC-lucky /
Version: v0.2 free
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Android: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Other: COMPRESSED*

View attachment 2524144 View attachment 2524145 View attachment 2524146 View attachment 2524173 View attachment 2524152 View attachment 2524153 View attachment 2524154
View attachment 2371983 View attachment 2371986 View attachment 2371991 View attachment 2524174 View attachment 2524175 View attachment 2524143 View attachment 2524148
lol re the description "If i using mind control them ..."

feels very much like "all your base are belong to us" I'll wait until this more proven. Love mind control... but so tired of terrible writing.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes