LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Promising project.
But why we need to 1) Unpack rpa, 2) Find script/plot files, 3) Change everywhere "Sam" to name what you want, 4) Delete old rpyc, 5) Open game and use URM mode and change "sam" values to name what you need (or something like that).
Instead of fast change name in beginning, like in almost in every other game...
We have seen it. Therefore, the feature that allows MC to change names will be added in the next update.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
I actually rewrote most of the script for them before this release, but I played through and they didn't implement any of the changes (even though they mention me in the changelog). So an attempt was made; they just chose poetry I guess.
Sorry, I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding here, but why is what you're saying different from what actually happened? Did I miss something?

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Girls in this fam have Good figure
Will Achievement affect the story?
Yes, achievements will affect the final outcome, and we are currently working on developing options to collect and display achievements.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
It's literally in the OP, lmao. Report the uploader or something, I dunno.

Bye~
I think this is a huge misunderstanding. Someone added a download link and optimized the font size of our post. He may have confused the free version v0.2 with the paid version v0.21, but he probably did it with good intentions to help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I have encountered a major issue here.

We intended to release the v0.2 free version of our game, but it was changed to the v0.21 paid version and uploaded.

We believe this was done with good intentions as someone helped us with reorganizing and beautifying the document content, and adding a file hosting service for download.

However, it has caused a significant misunderstanding and loss for us.

If it was you who helped us, I simply want to clear up this misunderstanding through this message.

If it was not you, may I kindly ask who else can modify the thread besides the thread publisher?

We appreciate your help and look forward to your reply.
This is a pirate site at it's core. That is, sharing paid content for free. If someone shared the paid version that was intentional, in fact, encouraged. The person did so by sharing it with uploaders/moderators who in turn modified the original post accordingly. When this is done in this manner, the source does not just drop the links in a public post, his identity remains anonymous and will remain so. The staff will not reveal it unless he or she explicitly wishes so.

Again. Sharing such paid content is the deal here. It will not be removed and the practice will continue in the future as well.

You may as well discuss with Staff members but the answer will be the same. In fact, i do encourage to reach out to them to discuss the matter personally and read it from officials instead of just asking from random members. Use Tickets.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
It's literally in the OP, lmao. Report the uploader or something, I dunno.

Bye~
I explained to you that this is a huge misunderstanding. Please understand that we, as developers, are the biggest victims. So can you please stop sharing it now? Please. :giggle:

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
This is a pirate site at it's core. That is, sharing paid content for free. If someone shared the paid version that was intentional, in fact, encouraged. The person did so by sharing it with uploaders/moderators who in turn modified the original post accordingly. When this is done in this manner, the source does not just drop the links in a public post, his identity remains anonymous and will remain so. The staff will not reveal it unless he or she explicitly wishes so.

Again. Sharing such paid content is the deal here. It will not be removed and the practice will continue in the future as well.

You may as well discuss with Staff members but the answer will be the same. In fact, i do encourage to reach out to them to discuss the matter personally and read it from officials instead of just asking from random members. Use Tickets.
"I see, now it all makes sense. To be honest, we were shocked, but now that the irrational aspects have been explained, we are grateful for your answer."

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I explained to you that this is a huge misunderstanding. Please understand that we, as developers, are the biggest victims. So can you please stop sharing it now? Please. :giggle:
Since the OP was updated - sure. Will replace it.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
The patreon version seems to have the incest censored. The mc calls her Elisabeth instead of mom.
The 0.21 version on pixiv fanbox is probably the full version with incest.
You can find 'unofficial' incest patch through the search function above.

Reactions: Webleten
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes