mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I like sandbox, but the free roam segments are not sandbox. they are just wasting your time by making you find the literally 1 and only spot you can click to advance the plot
They really shouldn't be there. if a sandbox segment is planned later on, then it should be introduced later on.

I would have called it a kinetic sandbox, but there are actual choices you can make in the VN segments.
so it isn't kinetic... but it is quite odd.

the actual game itself is quite sexy. good 3d models and amusing enough plot. (dexter lab, but horny)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love the game. the women are beautiful, and the soft lighting in some shots is great.
Are we going to meet Dr. Cackle?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I explained to you that this is a huge misunderstanding. Please understand that we, as developers, are the biggest victims. So can you please stop sharing it now? Please. :giggle:
While i understand how painful it might feel when you see your work being posted elsewhere, i just want to say, if your game is good, patreon subs will follow.

Just look at the top games listed on this site, the devs who make those games make a pretty penny via patreon.

This basically forces a merit system basically. I love your art style, and i hope this doesnt discourage you from making more content :)

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
While i understand how painful it might feel when you see your work being posted elsewhere, i just want to say, if your game is good, patreon subs will follow.

Just look at the top games listed on this site, the devs who make those games make a pretty penny via patreon.

This basically forces a merit system basically. I love your art style, and i hope this doesnt discourage you from making more content :)
No, it won't affect our creative process.
Even though this is our first time making a game and we've faced unexpected challenges, our dream to create a game that satisfies us won't easily change.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes