R P

Jan 16, 2021
Ugh, I can't help but lament the tragic missed opportunity of having a family of waifish A-cuppers who, as a 'side effect' of the superheroine-transformation process, would get to blossom into these buxom, bountifully-bosomed beauties :cry:

Alas. Alack.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Download link

Win/Linux:

Android:

Mac:

Please do not use old save files, as there may be bugs (due to the addition of the naming function for MC).

Dear players,

We are excited to announce the release of our visual novel, version v0.25! This update includes several new features and improvements:

1-Map system framework: The game now includes a map system, which will be fully fleshed out with future content updates.

2-Time system: The game now includes a time system with seven days in a week, each day divided into morning, afternoon, evening, and late night.

3-Player-initiated voting: We have implemented a voting system where players can initiate polls on future content updates.

4-Name change feature: Players can now change their in-game names.

5-Visual improvements: We have made minor adjustments to the appearance of the main character Elizabeth.

6-Continuation of the story: The game's storyline will continue to progress.

Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy the new features in version v0.25!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.25] [LMDC]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Ok, Ok, Ok.... I''l play it from scratch instead from a save.
But it better not fuckingsuck this time.
Last time niiiiiiiiiice

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that there will be repeatable xxx-events like in the games [ Man Of the house/Photo Hunter and Summertime Saga] :WeSmart: and not just throw it all into a gallery. Then I will defiantly have to support the dev/devs(y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok, Ok, Ok.... I''l play it from scratch instead from a save.
But it better not fuckingsuck this time.
Last time niiiiiiiiiice
Make sure to download and install the ipatch "mod" for this version too
First time I played it without the mod and was distraught at the lack of sex scenes

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes