peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hello! It seems to be a good start, nice models and a plot with good perspectives that can be lead to a successful game. Good luck!

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The renders and models are all very pretty, the animations are nice and smooth. Top marks there. :D

The dialogue and story is awful, clearly there is a bad English translation going on. :(

Game has potential though, we'll see how it goes. :cool:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This starts to develop into one of my favorites: no overcomplicated tryhard cool story, "lightful" vibe, incest, corrpution, male domination. I never understood why there aren't more games like this., or when they are they always get abandoned when it gets interesting.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What are the future tags?
To Infinity and Beyond! ;)

This blows my mind. :oops: When so much obvious work has gone into a game.
This is high level work for this genre.
And the dev can't even get this tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny issue right. :(

1.png

LMDC, please, listen to the members here.

Last edited:

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Ok, I had tried version 0.21 and I liked this 0.25 introduction better than the previous one since it gives a bit of an introduction to the character.

Will the player's decisions matter throughout the story or will they only be to decide what type of content they want to see? This to know if a guide will be necessary.

Finally, will it be necessary to be restarting the games or can the saves be solved (that work between different versions)?

In the end I liked the game, follow up!!! :D

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
while Im glad to see development continue and the plot progress.... would it be possible for you to go back and fix typos and grammar issues that have been around since your initial release maybe?

edit:
master, leader, commander..... frikkin pick ONE please

Reactions: DarkLoki

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How much more does the update continue the story? How many new scenes or events? The changelog is vague. Cheers!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Promising start, the renders are fantastic. Even if the story is a little janky, still worth it for the gorgeous art.
Hope they do well and don't lose motivation, would be a shame to have another good looking abandoned project.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I think this game would be pretty good as a VN or even KN, but the whole sandbox thing... really I have to click on every piece of clothing to get dressed.. that was just too much... sorry that is far in the game that I went... clicking on every little thing just takes me out of the whole thing...

I really wish devs would stop the sandbox grind. And just get on with the story.

Anyway sorry if it was negative, on the plus side I thought the models and concept of story are solid. I wish you well. peace.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does MC alter his own body aswell, he umm.....kind of looks underage. Even if the character is of legal age his height kind of makes him look younger than he is. In Deviant Discoveries its an Old Scientist that turns himself younger then bimbofies and experiments with all the girls at his disposal,while this interesting plot. It is a very young genius scientist surrounded by Milfs. So I am just wondering does the MC get a bit taller?.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes