Aug 9, 2019
Given this is early in the game, I would suggest some alterations to this story and gameplay.

The mind control aspect seems poorly developed, making it a percentage also makes it feel mechanical and no one really likes sex scenes that involve a menu selection, that kiss with the mom was hotter than the scene with the aunt because it happened within the story, not from a menu.

If it's not too much trouble, change their sexual desires increasing to be a side effect of the super hero formula, they have increased libidos and the protagonist needs to take care of those desires or else they will go on a rampage. The start where the moms on the phone could be some weapon to fry the brain and the experimental superhero formula was the only way to save her.
I think you're half right. The integrated scenes should be there by default, but the menu should be there for when the player wants to either initiate something specific in the story, or replay a scene (either externally in a menu or the characters memory, or internally where it's actually being played out in the game.)

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
how is this game not bigger and im not talking about the size of the game. i feel like with the quality ive seen so fare this game should be as big as milf city and dik.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
how is this game not bigger and im not talking about the size of the game. i feel like with the quality ive seen so fare this game should be as big as milf city and dik.
There are still tons of new games popping up almost daily. And a lot of them are really bringing it in terms of quailty.

A lot of games arent getting the attention and support they deserve.

Reactions: LMDC-lucky

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Greetings! You all know me! I tried this and the renders are great, but you all know how I am the king of corruption, and I only made it a slight ways into the game, but it seemed like this protagonist is a nasty good guy. Did I not get far enough into it to see the women corrupted into evil, twisted versions of themselves? His aunt seemed like she was corrupted but almost seems like she is going to become a horrible good person? Am I not going far enough or is this tagged corruption but is something else? Not sure here, but it looks beautiful.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Greetings! You all know me! I tried this and the renders are great, but you all know how I am the king of corruption, and I only made it a slight ways into the game, but it seemed like this protagonist is a nasty good guy. Did I not get far enough into it to see the women corrupted into evil, twisted versions of themselves? His aunt seemed like she was corrupted but almost seems like she is going to become a horrible good person? Am I not going far enough or is this tagged corruption but is something else? Not sure here, but it looks beautiful.
nope
why should i?

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
nope
why should i?
Oh, well besides a decade of making corruption games, I am always asking if the games here have corruption or not. The corruption tag here can signify other fetishes like sexual promiscuity for example, instead of actual corruption fetish. On the bright side, you know me now! A pleasure to meet you! Mwa ha ha ha!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Dev/Devs will this game have repeatable xxx events [like Man of the house game] or will everything be thrown into a gallery after seeing it once?

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Dev/Devs will this game have repeatable xxx events [like Man of the house game] or will everything be thrown into a gallery after seeing it once?
I understand what you mean. Yes, there will be a reusable and upgradable animated scene, such as unlocking new animations in the garage with version upgrades, and it will be seen in the next version, v0.3.

Reactions: MikeOG

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Great suggestion, it has been implemented and the version number has been removed.
:BootyTime: Nice.

Thought it worth mentioning, since the one you have now is a better representation of the game.
Not saying the other image didn't look nice, just that it didn't contain much info/context, or really show case the three very nice looking LIs.

Played the version now btw, enjoyable. I like the potential I see, looking forward to where you go with this.
My only thing would be... where a younger petite Sister roommate at? XP

Edit: This is an edit.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Asking ahead of time but I'm assuming that these will be avoidable? Also is Netori avoidable and are there any plans for different endings for each girl seperately?
uhhh... my friend, that says "There will never be" those tags....

Can't have something be avoidable.. if you will never have it.

Although since you mention Netori, I doubt it would be avoidable for any major character if they are involved with that. But would you want to avoid getting another LI?
Given the tone of the game, I doubt it would be some 304 LI.

• Angry
Reactions: GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
uhhh... my friend, that says "There will never be" those tags....

Can't have something be avoidable.. if you will never have it.

Although since you mention Netori, I doubt it would be avoidable for any major character if they are involved with that. But would you want to avoid getting another LI?
Given the tone of the game, I doubt it would be some 304 LI.
Ok so explain how Netori and Netorare will work if neither of them are avoidable? Those 2 are polar opposites plus if you've looked around you would see that sometimes tags are added but are not actually implemented into the game, the developer forgets to say wether they are or are'nt avoidable or it the tag is misleading by definition alone.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Played the version now btw, enjoyable. I like the potential I see, looking forward to where you go with this.
My only thing would be... where a younger petite Sister roommate at? XP
Yeah, there will be some new female characters showing up in the next version.
They are unique characters with their own distinct charm, and we are confident in their appeal.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes