The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Can you please tell me what the corruption is? I played up until it told me I reached the end of Elizabeth's story, but I did not see any corruption. The male protagonist says stuff about making women into superheroes (which if the opposite of corrupting them lol) and otherwise, all I found was that Elizabeth becomes more sexually liberated (which is not corrupt). So, this is why I mentioned before that I cannot always tell if these games tagged corruption actually have corruption in them or if it is mis-tagged. Can you tell me how to go further past Elizabeth to reach the corruption part of the game, it's my main fetish as you know from my own work, and I am dying to see these women become evil.

Also, LMDC-lucky I don't know if you played any of my games before, but one thing I would highly recommend you do is give players a choice at the start between a Story Mode and a Game Mode, like I do. I personally hate where I have to click and walk around and click and dress myself, and click and open doors. I'd prefer it just flow in a line. But, then, others like all the clicking, so they also get to enjoy the sensation of dressing themselves and such.

Otherwise, great job on your renders. I think your art is great! Looking forward to corruption content though, cannot wait to see these ladies become corrupted and evil! Thanks for sharing this game!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Mograx

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Can you please tell me what the corruption is? I played up until it told me I reached the end of Elizabeth's story, but I did not see any corruption. The male protagonist says stuff about making women into superheroes (which if the opposite of corrupting them lol) and otherwise, all I found was that Elizabeth becomes more sexually liberated (which is not corrupt). So, this is why I mentioned before that I cannot always tell if these games tagged corruption actually have corruption in them or if it is mis-tagged. Can you tell me how to go further past Elizabeth to reach the corruption part of the game, it's my main fetish as you know from my own work, and I am dying to see these women become evil.

Also, LMDC-lucky I don't know if you played any of my games before, but one thing I would highly recommend you do is give players a choice at the start between a Story Mode and a Game Mode, like I do. I personally hate where I have to click and walk around and click and dress myself, and click and open doors. I'd prefer it just flow in a line. But, then, others like all the clicking, so they also get to enjoy the sensation of dressing themselves and such.

Otherwise, great job on your renders. I think your art is great! Looking forward to corruption content though, cannot wait to see these ladies become corrupted and evil! Thanks for sharing this game!
MC is corrupting women to have sex with him that wouldn't normally have anything to do with him sexually. Idk what else to call it when he is changing them mentally to be how he wants but maybe I have a looser definition of corruption.

Reactions: punisher2099

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
MC is corrupting women to have sex with him that wouldn't normally have anything to do with him sexually. Idk what else to call it when he is changing them mentally to be how he wants but maybe I have a looser definition of corruption.
OH ok, yeah, I made a thread about that a long time ago. F95 unfortunately doe snot have the most detailed tags. Essentially, since women having sex with someone or being more sexually liberated is not a bad thing at all (slut shaming is not good), it's more like mind controlled sexuality. Corruption fetish is where good things become bad things. So, using my penis (and 10 years of making corruption content) as a litmus test, I can say that this is not really corruption, but with the tag system here, I get it. A pity! However, I wish the creator well! Off to search for corruption games anew!

Reactions: Overlord070

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Did you start a new game as per instructions? or did you try to import old save?
What instructions ? I did import the old saves but I also started a new game so I imagine even if there is a problem with saves from older patches starting a new game should solve the problem . So if there is a specific thing to do pls let me know , ty .

flippy11

May 11, 2017
What instructions ? I did import the old saves but I also started a new game so I imagine even if there is a problem with saves from older patches starting a new game should solve the problem . So if there is a specific thing to do pls let me know , ty .
im getting the same thing, when the aunt arrives as soon as the blue robot scene the game has a fatal error. this version and last version. both new games no old saves. i cant get past the blue robot scene

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
We need Milk from Those Engorged Titties
Yes, yes we do.

LMDC-lucky Given the Aunts' statement of 'I'm not lactating because I'm not pregnant', I have to point out that it's actually pretty easy to induce lactation. Just use a breast pump for ten min a day, every day for two to three weeks and it'll start up. There are diets and medicines that help, and sometimes induce it all on their own, but they're not needed. If you don't want to include it, that's one thing, but our superheroine making MC should be able to find a way around 'but I'm not pregnant'.

Not dealbreaking for me, admittedly. All told, I'd say this is a game with a lot of promise, and I'm hopeful for it's future. Minor bit of advice, though, I find that going much beyond five or six main heroines is unwise, because most people just can't believable write that many characters as 'full' characters. Relatively minor ones are fine, but for full blown ones, that's where I find most authors tend to become unable to keep up with their cast.

Reactions: BenBen95
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes