LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Asking ahead of time but I'm assuming that these will be avoidable? Also is Netori avoidable and are there any plans for different endings for each girl seperately?
The main female characters will have their own individual endings, but it is difficult to provide different endings for all the female characters since there are too many of them.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok so explain how Netori and Netorare will work if neither of them are avoidable? Those 2 are polar opposites plus if you've looked around you would see that sometimes tags are added but are not actually implemented into the game, the developer forgets to say wether they are or are'nt avoidable or it the tag is misleading by definition alone.
Um... would you kindly re-read?

The dev clearly states there is NO NTR OR SHARING. You have even quoted the comment of them saying there is none...

So don't really get what you are asking here, when the game only will have Netori, and will never have NTR....

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just checking again I never got an answer I don't think, does this game actually have corruption? Or has it not been implemented yet? From what I could tell it seems like the protagonist was a good guy and not evil at all. And since the corruption tag is dubious around here I can never tell if it actually is corruption or something else. Thank you!

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Just checking again I never got an answer I don't think, does this game actually have corruption? Or has it not been implemented yet? From what I could tell it seems like the protagonist was a good guy and not evil at all. And since the corruption tag is dubious around here I can never tell if it actually is corruption or something else. Thank you!
Yes.

Reactions: The Anax

flippy11

May 11, 2017
It keeps cutting out and closing the program whenever i get to the little blue robot after you get the phone out of the car.

did it in the last version and this version aswell

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Um... would you kindly re-read?

The dev clearly states there is NO NTR OR SHARING. You have even quoted the comment of them saying there is none...

So don't really get what you are asking here, when the game only will have Netori, and will never have NTR....
I saw your original comment before you edited, so that's what I replied to. Also the post I responded to originally said that there will be NTR but didn't define if it was optional/avoidable or not.

Apr 18, 2022
I saw your original comment before you edited, so that's what I replied to. Also the post I responded to originally said that there will be NTR but didn't define if it was optional/avoidable or not.
Dude, the original comment said "never", you even quoted it. Are you trying to say that quotes gets edited as well, if someone edits a comment?

Skærmbillede 2023-05-17 22.52.32.png

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh... what edit?

My post would say that it has been edited if I had done so lmao, don't make up things because you got caught out.
Now you may have honestly read it wrong, I dunno.
But to instead lie saying I edited it... is just sad.

Edit: spoilered the proof to reduce clutter. No actual text was changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dude, the original comment said "never", you even quoted it. Are you trying to say that quotes gets edited as well, if someone edits a comment?

View attachment 2629535
Even then... you can clearly see it doesn't have "edited: *words here*"
No idea what they are seeing.

Just to further prove my point, I actually went and edited the comment to show you how it shows it has been edited:
1684406682332.png

Aug 27, 2019
View attachment 2616959

Overview:
Milf Lab(Magical Family:Laboratory)
MC wants to create a team of Superheroines under his own control.
He has a laboratory and has developed enhancement drugs, but he needs someone to perform the enhancements.

However, no one is willing to climb into a strange sealed chamber. Furthermore, even if he manages to create powerful Superheroines, how can he ensure they will obey his orders? "If i using mind control them ..."
Nevertheless, MC believes that he will find a way to achieve his goals. Money, power, beautiful women, these are very simple for you, because your bedroom leads to a super lab of your own...

This is a Harem game,
and you can Netori Other people.
For example, their mothers, wives, daughters, sisters...
In the future will be added: Pregnancy, Blow job, Foot job , Anal sex ,Etc...
There will never be: NTR, Sharing.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-09
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: LMDC-lucky - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25p Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

Please do not use old save files, as there may be bugs (due to the addition of the naming function for MC).

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

View attachment 2614559 View attachment 2616962 View attachment 2614577 View attachment 2614579 View attachment 2614578 View attachment 2614581 View attachment 2614566 View attachment 2614565 View attachment 2614567 View attachment 2524144 View attachment 2524145 View attachment 2524146 View attachment 2614568 View attachment 2614569 View attachment 2614570 View attachment 2614571 View attachment 2614572 View attachment 2614573
Dramtically demonstrates the life long rewards of a good *STEM education!

*STEM - Sex Training Every MILF

PS, Aren't you sorry you slept through all those science classes?

Reactions: mrttao

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Is it just me or others are encountering countless errors from the previous patch when the aunt show up and now this patch still have them too.
I thought maybe its because of save compatibility and started a new game but now they are appearing in the introduction when MC figures out his phone is hacked and so on , its not even 1 line or 2 its more 100s

Reactions: flippy11

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it just me or others are encountering countless errors from the previous patch when the aunt show up and now this patch still have them too.
I thought maybe its because of save compatibility and started a new game but now they are appearing in the introduction when MC figures out his phone is hacked and so on , its not even 1 line or 2 its more 100s
Did you start a new game as per instructions? or did you try to import old save?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes