LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Yes, yes we do.

LMDC-lucky Given the Aunts' statement of 'I'm not lactating because I'm not pregnant', I have to point out that it's actually pretty easy to induce lactation. Just use a breast pump for ten min a day, every day for two to three weeks and it'll start up. There are diets and medicines that help, and sometimes induce it all on their own, but they're not needed. If you don't want to include it, that's one thing, but our superheroine making MC should be able to find a way around 'but I'm not pregnant'.

Not dealbreaking for me, admittedly. All told, I'd say this is a game with a lot of promise, and I'm hopeful for it's future. Minor bit of advice, though, I find that going much beyond five or six main heroines is unwise, because most people just can't believable write that many characters as 'full' characters. Relatively minor ones are fine, but for full blown ones, that's where I find most authors tend to become unable to keep up with their cast.
Thank you for your suggestion. We will strive to do better.

Reactions: BenBen95

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So I just started playing and like, WHY do we have to be a fucking midget?
Like, the only explanation is in the intro and it really makes it just feel like the developer has a severe insecurity over being short af and it really takes away some enjoyment to have to play as an effeminate halfling.
I'm not even exaggerating with how short the MC is either because his head barely even comes up to tit level with the women in the game, meaning at best he's like, maybe 4 feet tall (at best) or something else ridiculous since he has to crane his neck up to look at the women and his aunt is able to shove him aside by the shoulder without even raising her hand above her elbow.

I don't know if short stack is a tag that can be applied to games here, but this one definitely deserves it for that ridiculous size issue.

I don't have a problem with ladies being bigger than me, but I do have a problem with a supposed super genius not being able to fix his height or even his eyesight even though he is able to go full Dexter on everything and make mind controlled super heroes.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
Hey, chin up. If my biggest complaint is something that minor, you're doing a really good job.
Thank you for your encouragement!
We believe there's always room for improvement in many aspects, and that's what keeps us motivated to move forward.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Just curious if the person who wrote the i-patch (not sure if it's in normal release) was thinking naming Elvira instead of Olivia :unsure: 'cause there are lots of 'Olivira' mentioned in this.
1686105695736.png

Last edited:

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for your encouragement!
We believe there's always room for improvement in many aspects, and that's what keeps us motivated to move forward.
... Because I just thought of it, it's actually perfectly reasonable for Olivia to say 'I'm not pregnant so I don't have any milk' or whatever her statement is. A lot of people don't know about induced lactation. If you want to include lactation, you can have the MC look it up and perfect it. If you don't, he doesn't care enough to do so. Hopefully, that idea will make your work a little easier.

Reactions: BenBen95

nh0xtindl

Jan 17, 2023
What are you talking about? This game isn't even half a year old, it would barely have time to die and that is even disregarding all the updates and comments the developer has given in the meantime.
I dont remember exactly, but its been a while since i have seen any posts, is not it?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes