sat555

Aug 23, 2020
so screenshots are a lie ...
events on the screenshots in the game (look at the lower left corner in the menu), but the developer uses them to advertise his Patreon - and vote on it. For example, what kind of content should be added, the only problem is that there is too little content in the game and obviously all the events should be added

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Huh. Tiny girls. Either shrink ray or mini robots, I feel.

About even odds I'm *wrong*, admittedly, but that's still my first impression.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Are the achievements/choices supposed to unlock different storyline paths, effect dialog, etc.? With one of the choices you get in the game after the mom character got affected, the different choices unlock different achievements. I didn't notice any major difference for the storyline, as far as I could tell (so far, I know the game is just starting out). I'm just curious.

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Are the achievements/choices supposed to unlock different storyline paths, effect dialog, etc.? With one of the choices you get in the game after the mom character got affected, the different choices unlock different achievements. I didn't notice any major difference for the storyline, as far as I could tell (so far, I know the game is just starting out). I'm just curious.
I believe they said that was the plan, but the storyline isn't terribly far along ATM, so we haven't seen the changes yet.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
went through the story. asked mother for a kiss. after the kiss, the mother disappeared. the aunt from the garage also disappeared. MC mentioned the imminent arrival of the older sister - it seems she is depicted as the third woman on the game banner. what needs to be done, which room needs to be reached and what should be done there so that the third "future superheroine" arrives?

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
went through the story. asked mother for a kiss. after the kiss, the mother disappeared. the aunt from the garage also disappeared. MC mentioned the imminent arrival of the older sister - it seems she is depicted as the third woman on the game banner. what needs to be done, which room needs to be reached and what should be done there so that the third "future superheroine" arrives?
Wait for the next update, pretty sure that kissing the MCs' mom is the end of the current storyline.

Next update looks to be soon, so it won't be too long. Hopefully.

Reactions: ramvivat

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did the MC actually want to create super villainess's and the whole super heroine thing was just the excuse?. I mean to have these woman under his control not really what a hero would do, right?. "'evil grin"

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Why doesn't the game have a harem tag :WaitWhat:
I literally would have skipped this game if I didn't search with the milf tag
Pls add tags properly otherwise someone who actually likes a certain fetish will miss it and someone who actually doesn't like the exact same fetish and play the game will hate it

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019

Development Progress
We sincerely hope to release it as soon as possible, but this update includes a significant increase in animations and scenes compared to previous versions. We have been diligently examining its quality, which has led to numerous improvements. However, this has also required a considerable amount of additional time. We hope for your understanding.
(Updated Every Wednesday)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes