Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev or devs will this game open world map and we interact with the lady's or will this be just story driven and nothing to do for fun outside of the story ? when I asked about repeatable events, I meant like games like man of the house and summertime saga have .I am asking because I am thinking of supporting this game and the answer's will determine if I do or not .

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and what update is? i start from new game and nothing change, it's end in breakfast with mom and nothing more new content..
It's a beta atm, it's not listed, but should be reflected soon, and I guess if your using the "not update incest patch" then yeah you won't get new content.

Reactions: KiraJames

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Hmm... This is a small fun AVN..
Not much content for the time being apart from a few portions with teasing in it... And those portions are top tier..
Looking at the animations, the ladies and planned kinks I sense your work heading in the right direction...

My critiques: Conversations need some fixing with the grammar, narrative does not have a lot of substance, hints would be appreciated and lastly the sandbox features do not appear to have much use for now outside of padding the run time.
By all means your game is currently in an early stage, meaning that there is much room for improvement on its way...

Thank the lord..;)
sopranos-tony.gif

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Given its most recent update which is in Beta as of me writting this. Do we need to use New saves and does the Patch work with its new stuff?

Karl_Ruprecht

Jan 21, 2019
Mate, the quality of the animations and the story are top notch. Usually I just skip the story and dialogue, but here I got interested. Keep up the good work!

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
So far, I like it. Though I hope it's always free-roam and to visit other lady's to repeat sex scenes etc.. anyways Ima give it a couple months until it has a lot of content for me to play it

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes