Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
On page 25 here I asked the dev/devs if the game will be open map game with repeatable events outside of main questline for fun like games like man of the house and summertime saga or day to day like a vn game with all xxx events throne into a gallery . I am looking for a game or two to support but the dev seems to be busy arguing with another game dev to answerer my question. :unsure:

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
All links on Pixeldrain sites, my antivirus blocks them as suffering from malware. Does anyone else know?

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Vaginal sex tag but I don't see any scenes of that type in the game file? This game has potential though

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Several people have said that they can't make the 0.3 scenes trigger. Has ANYONE made them happen?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
id be cool if at the beginning you could have a character select choice of the shota and someone whose not. good luck on the game one day i might cave in on the shota but not right now

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think it's been said a few pages back that this is a Beta version which is likely full of bugs and we should wait for the full version soon.
I extracted the cg's. There's like less than 40 new images, so either way, I still wasted my time.

Come to think of it, even 0.2 had virtually no new scenes... I think this project is not going to be worth following with these kinds of updates. My condolences to the people that paid to get a close-to-empty update

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
So basically this new update, is just an added feature at the main menu as a sneak peak of whats to come? Any guesses when the final product will be done? Looks to be a really short game when all said and done, but the animation is top tier tho.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes