COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Do you have apk?

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Im either stuck or retarded but can't access any content i finish the breakfast and nothing happen , in the folder there is lot of scenes for 0.3 and 0.3 beta with videos and images but looks like i can't trigger them or they just not implemented

Reactions: blablubiblub

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicalFamilyLaboratory-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Does this even include the 0.3 content ? else no point sharing it cause no body can play the new content

Apr 23, 2017
Well, 6 out of 9 reviews contain buzzword 'potential' in them. Please, kill me.:alien:

Graphics are great, albeit hyper female proportions are unreasonable, just make them normal at the start, and after key event(superheroine initiation) give them hyper proportions.

Dialogues are meaningless, that is not how people talk. Story pacing is too fast, everything just happens immediately.
Just... just read a book or something.
Seriously, what's up with low quality stories on this forum? Does people have zero interest in literature anymore?

Again, why is this a 5 star? Graphics wise - yes, concept is intriguing, but games are not just graphics, it's - gameplay, story, UI/Quality of Life combined together.
Keyword 'POTENTIAL' doesn't get me hard anymore, sorry. After 5 years of observing great potentials turning into failures.. there is no more hope and enthusiasm in me.
Cheers. :coffee:

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Lower left corner of the start screen has a new content, but it's very brief. One very short dream sequence and four or so tiny little animation clips.

Rvcgovz

Aug 17, 2022
Is there apk?

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
What's going onwas the latest version [v 0.25] and now the vision is lower [v 0.3] he forgot a (0) ^^

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
What is this, a dog park?
No.... it's F95

Cuz you're coming off as a little bitch.
This is very ironic...
You and your "fans" reported me because I gave your AVN a three and a half stars review... Not even close to a negative score and I provided appropriate context why I came up with that final score...
Yet you couldn't handle it because you're so used to others kissing your ass by giving blind reviews with perfect scores...

I would not expect you to be able to see a difference between "being nice to developers" and calling people on copying your IP. The similarities are blatant, this game was brought to my attention by numerous fans. Think how you would feel if someone stated copying you, and posted stupid shit all over this site. (I guess it does happen, but not many have come close to the garbage you come up with)
Your true colors finally walked out of the closet... At least there's honesty now..
Did YOU create invent that room set?? No.. So you don't own it, stop trying to police other creators from implementing it in their own VNs.
Did YOU create mind controlling plot device?? Nope.. Does not make much sense why you would be complaining about this one... It isn't even done with by a villain here..
Did your VN have a super lab in the player's room?? Nope.. Really where is the "copying your IP" outside of a couple of tiny slightly comparable details that can also be found in HUNDREDS of other games made before your VN was put on the market...
Your ego is out of control.. Be more humble instead of putting up a front..

I know you don't have anything better to do, but I do. So I'm putting you on ignore.
7LG.gif

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I see that pregnancy is planned. That certainly gets my attention. Let's hope it's actually well implemented tho... Also yikes for the shota-ish protagonist. Couldn't the guy atleast look more like a regular 18 or 19 year old? I don't know why it's always the MILF heavy games that have to have borderline kids as their protagonist.

Oh well, this still looks interesting tho and the characters look great.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Looks like there is another dev here getting pissy that his game is being "ripped off". Here's my two cents.

If you've been playing erotic visual novels for about a decade now, you'll know that there isn't a story, plot, and or design that hasn't been copied before. There are dozens of games that have similar plot and designs. Games made in the same rendering engine, Daz, KoiKatsu or Honey select, will look the same. I've seen so many games using the same assets.

This game has a ton of similarities with your game, I'll admit that, but there are also things that make this different from yours. Intro, Dialogue and how the characters are presented.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes