anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Ya'll might want to get a native English speaker to clear up some of the dialogue. I can usually tell what someone is trying to say but sometimes it's a bit nonsensical. 99% of this game seems to be 2 older women teaching an underage boy who has literally been living in a cave about sex the dirty way. None of the minigames are interesting or intutive in their current iterations, including the sex ones which are basically "choose how long you want to watch this 2 second looping animation". Also might want to put some repeatable events on different days of the week because I spent 2/3 of the week just skipping days to get to the Kate events or just waiting for school to open.

Someone tagged this with Transformation and it's not in the game as of yet. Is it planned? I hit the "coming next time" quest option so I'm assuming I've found all the content.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Ya'll might want to get a native English speaker to clear up some of the dialogue. I can usually tell what someone is trying to say but sometimes it's a bit nonsensical. 99% of this game seems to be 2 older women teaching an underage boy who has literally been living in a cave about sex the dirty way. None of the minigames are interesting or intutive in their current iterations, including the sex ones which are basically "choose how long you want to watch this 2 second looping animation". Also might want to put some repeatable events on different days of the week because I spent 2/3 of the week just skipping days to get to the Kate events or just waiting for school to open.

Someone tagged this with Transformation and it's not in the game as of yet. Is it planned? I hit the "coming next time" quest option so I'm assuming I've found all the content.
Thank you so much for your comment, many of these defects will be fixed in the next update. The story of the game not completed yet and will continue in the next updates.
The transformation tag is for Rose transformation at the end scene (Check the screenshots) and you can see more in the next updates, I guess you didn't finish the game.

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your comment, many of these defects will be fixed in the next update. The story of the game not completed yet and will continue in the next updates.
The transformation tag is for Rose transformation at the end scene (Check the screenshots) and you can see more in the next updates, I guess you didn't finish the game.
I did see that, but it's not at all clear what the hell that was much less that it's Rose in some alternate form, just that it's connected to her somehow. Thanks for clearing it up.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Magical Gene [v1.1.0] [Xenoga'me] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 565.84 MB
Original MAC Size: 548.56 MB

Compressed PC Size: 82.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 65.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene [v1.1.0] [Xenoga'me] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 565.84 MB
Original MAC Size: 548.56 MB

Compressed PC Size: 82.4 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 65.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Thank you so much(y)

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The new version of the game (v1.1.15) is available now on our and pages and will be available here soon

Red, Blue, and Green Artwork and animation galleries are available for these tiers Patrons

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The electric Circuit box puzzle has got me confused. I am following the diagram instructions, and I am getting electrocuted every time regardless. what am I missing?.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
So...are the Devs going to include some kind of sissy, fem, M2F path or something for this cyclops MC? I'm asking this because this cyclops MC's face looks girly, looking at this MC now makes me want to go and re-read Cyclops Girl Saipu manga.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes