ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
superpowers? i havent seen but its beginning of game i hope we get some, and hope one power is mind control

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The New Character of the Next update (v1.2.0) is ready now on our and pages

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
New post on , , and about the next update, Check them out:

Gary_exp.jpg

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Love the animations, story needs some work, and the typos really need ironed out badly. Sometimes when I was reading the dialogue the typos made it hard to understand/read.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Love the animations, story needs some work, and the typos really need ironed out badly. Sometimes when I was reading the dialogue the typos made it hard to understand/read.
Do you plan on having a checker for the text? It seems like edited MTL for some parts tbh
We are trying to fix this problem for the next version.
Thank you for your attention

Reactions: vall6269

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
We are trying to fix this problem for the next version.
Thank you for your attention
Feel free to hit me up in DMs would you need some checkers, I really wanna give it a try but I'll wait til the grammar gets fixed. Good luck in any ways!

mortal1234

Oct 28, 2017
was anyone else unable to view the other pages besides this first one after you collected them?....only the first one showed in my inventory

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
was anyone else unable to view the other pages besides this first one after you collected them?....only the first one showed in my inventory
That was the problem I had with this version. It said to sort the documents by date and get the code, but I couldn't look at them. I had to use the sequence provided by someone in this thread. Frustrating because this was my second play of the beginning and I knew how I was to find the solution.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Dear friends!
The process of making version 1.2.0 of the game (major update) has finally been completed

Detailed information:

Oct 6, 2020
1. collect all the papers
2. check exit door and check keypad and again exit door
3. now back to elect..panel and do it
4. check exit
5. check printer
6. Exit
Please help me i have collected all 7 papers and followed the date but still couldn't able to solve the electric switch off puzzle

Oct 6, 2020
Please help me i have collected all 7 papers and followed the date but still couldn't able to solve the electric switch off puzzle please help me

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes