Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Can you give me a screenshot of Kate's menu there?

This is the end of this version
Hey, it says to visit Hillary at night after having seen her boobs and asking if I can touch them. But nothing happens? I can only talk to Sophia. I have done all other quests and have unlocked everything in gallery for everyone.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
After talking to emma you should visit hillary and when you click on the stairs door Sophia apear and says she is not here then kiosk unlocked proceed there and talk to the hillary
what stairs? which location are you talking about? and who is emma?

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Emma is in the school and when you have birdy style sex with rose next day you can visit emma in the school then she says you can meet me at cafeteria middays after talking to her at cafeteria you can visit hillary in police station, stairs door = blue door in police station
how and when can I birdy style sex with Rose?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Hints says talk to Kate at her room at nights. I keep going to her room at nights but nothing happens and no new dialog appears.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
what to do after the kate vaginal sex scene at night in living room????
Hints says talk to Kate at her room at nights. I keep going to her room at nights but nothing happens and no new dialog appears.
Here is the gallery for Kate with the missing scenes. BTW, great graphics used in this game.

View attachment 1212382
Hmm... I haven't unlocked that yet. I see that a number of people are stuck at the same level.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hmm... I haven't unlocked that yet. I see that a number of people are stuck at the same level.
Ok, if we don't have any proof, we can't understand the problem
I played this part more than 10 times and can't find any bug there, please describe the problem clearly to solve it
The screenshot isn't for the level of the game you stuck there.
Thank you so much

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ok, if we don't have any proof, we can't understand the problem
I played this part more than 10 times and can't find any bug there, please describe the problem clearly to solve it
The screenshot isn't for the level of the game you stuck there.
Thank you so much
Thanks for your attention. Here is one place that still has me confused. I've unlocked all the gallery scenes with Rose, but in hints, I still see this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to do more with Rose to progress forward? Here's what I've unlocked for Katty:
There was one additional scene with Katty, but it didn't show up on the gallery. That has me puzzled as well. Thanks.

EDIT: Now, instead of telling me to talk to Katty at night, it says to ask Rose about painting. Currently not able to talk about painting to her. I keep trying to click on the various paintings in her house, but only the birdy one is clickable and doing that does not seem to change dialogue options.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hahaa you need to talk to kate at night and ask if she needs help ( how can I help ) then next day talk to Rose and ask for help ( I need your help ) finally talk to kate at night but before that just use hand power thats all
EDIT: Every time I visit Kate at night, these are my options:
No, "How can I help?" I've even tried with hand activated to see if that would open more choices, but no.
Dude you're just in the middle of the story judged by screenshots you sent

There are still more scenes to be unlock

For the painting visit Rose at midday in her kitchen then talk to her and ask about painting , now click on the birds painting at the same place then talk to rose again and ask about painting one more time , now Rose disappear but you can find her upstairs in her room XD
Ok, I'll keep trying. I'd asked her about the "birdy" painting before, and we've had "birdy style." I no longer see the option to talk about the painting, only "Make fun" and "Leave." I will see if talking to Kate again will help. Thanks for the suggestions.
EDIT: As I said above, even if I click on the birdy painting first, these are my options with Rose in the afternoon:
I also have all of Rose's gallery scenes unlocked.
Is it a situation where I needed to move Kate forward before continuing with Rose or is there something I'm not seeing?

Last edited:
Reactions: fed12345

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
EDIT: Every time I visit Kate at night, these are my options:
No, "How can I help?" I've even tried with hand activated to see if that would open more choices, but no.

Ok, I'll keep trying. I'd asked her about the "birdy" painting before, and we've had "birdy style." I no longer see the option to talk about the painting, only "Make fun" and "Leave." I will see if talking to Kate again will help. Thanks for the suggestions.
EDIT: As I said above, even if I click on the birdy painting first, these are my options with Rose in the afternoon:
I also have all of Rose's gallery scenes unlocked.
Is it a situation where I needed to move Kate forward before continuing with Rose or is there something I'm not seeing?
I understand that you could see 3 scenes of kate and all of Rose.
Did you go to school after period-time of Rose (skipping days) or in her period-days?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I understand that you could see 3 scenes of kate and all of Rose.
Did you go to school after period-time of Rose (skipping days) or in her period-days?
Yes, I did, and met Emma. My last encounter with Emma was in meeting Hillary at night. I now see her every day in the cafeteria, but have nothing to say to her.

It is sounding like I may have put too much emphasis on Rose's path and didn't realize that some other paths were dependent upon specific stages for Rose.

My earliest save from this update is having two scenes for Hillary and none for Kate or Rose. I need to see Hillary at night and school has not yet begun. Would it be best to start again from that point?

Last edited:

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
My earliest save from this update is having two scenes for Hillary and none for Kate or Rose. I need to see Hillary at night and school has not yet begun. Would it be best to start again from that point?
I don't want to start all over again. There seems to be a lot of people stuck at the same place in the game. I hope that this issue can be resolved...how to be able to talk to Rose and get the "how can I help" with Kate to get the extra scenes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't help it!
When I see Tom saying "Let's Rock!" every morning, I hear:

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes