kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
No, I just downloaded the game and started playing all over again. I had opened all the scenes in Katty, but when I was trying to do the task, the scenes were closed again. Last 5 scene retry locked.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
No, I just downloaded the game and started playing all over again. I had opened all the scenes in Katty, but when I was trying to do the task, the scenes were closed again. Last 5 scene retry locked.
Just copy your saves from v1.2.0 file to v1.2.12 file and run them in the game

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am stuck on the mini game where you have to pick the correct colors to get the hand working, HELP!

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Have you any hints about the colors and hand mini
game?
I have no idea how it worked but for orange color I just kept on clicking focus whenever it showed and it worked. For other colors just click the same color except for green, you need to click other colors than green to pass that test.

Reactions: Xenoga'me

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
How often does the dev release update for this game??

Also the gallery for Katty/mom is showing just 3 vids instead of all the unlocked other scenes.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have no idea how it worked but for orange color I just kept on clicking focus whenever it showed and it worked. For other colors just click the same color except for green, you need to click other colors than green to pass that test.
Thanks, I am stuck on orange.

Reactions: Made in Nepal

BDI

May 23, 2017
Use walkthrough video of the game on our page
It's free
If you have any prob again I'll help you
Thanks for that walkthrough but it was just about how to get out of the lab, nothing else. However, I have progressed up until the only hints that I have are to talk to Kate at night, is this the end of this update?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for that walkthrough but it was just about how to get out of the lab, nothing else. However, I have progressed up until the only hints that I have are to talk to Kate at night, is this the end of this update?
The end of this version is after Kate pussyfuck in the living room (you should get all galleries for Kate, Hillary and Rose)
Full walkthrough:

BDI

May 23, 2017
The end of this version is after Kate pussyfuck in the living room (you should get all galleries for Kate, Hillary and Rose)
Full walkthrough:
This link is for the walkthrough on getting out of the lab---nothing more, ergo not a complete walkthrough, thanks anyway.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes