Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
That's all happened perfectly and you didn't do anything wrong , just for the proceeding game, I will send here a save file where you were and we will look for the bugs.
This file is for PC
This save is stuck, we can't visit Rose because we have to visit hillary, but Sophia do not let us go upstairs

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update came out faster than I thought it would be, do we need to start a new game or can continue with the previous version saves?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
New update came out faster than I thought it would be, do we need to start a new game or can continue with the previous version saves?
This is a rework version. quest system, writing and Rose animations are changed. you can use your saves from the Previous versions (v1.2.0 and older) or read the story again if you like to see new writings and new reworked animations

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Played for +- 10 minutes and i feel like i wasted all that time. Last thing i want is solving pointless puzzles.
I don't mind to solve for example 1 puzzle every 10 minutes, but this is too mutch for me. When you think you can get out of the room, there is another and yet another puzzle.
If you want to fap, then this is not game for you.

Reactions: sxs4

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
So I am trying to progress with the mother and the tip says talk to her in her room at night and whenever I do this nothing happens.

BDI

May 23, 2017
So I am trying to progress with the mother and the tip says talk to her in her room at night and whenever I do this nothing happens.
Same here, I wonder if watching the movie scene has been left out.

Reactions: Crow537
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes