btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The end of this version is after Kate pussyfuck in the living room (you should get all galleries for Kate, Hillary and Rose)
Full walkthrough:
I've talked to Kate in her room at night about 50 times, done about 100 of the table quests but the option to go to living room with her never happens/triggers for me? This walkthrough doesn't help with that. Is there some other thing I need to do to trigger this event?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I've talked to Kate in her room at night about 50 times, done about 100 of the table quests but the option to go to living room with her never happens/triggers for me? This walkthrough doesn't help with that. Is there some other thing I need to do to trigger this event?
Did you use your power before talking with her at night?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How often does the dev release update for this game??

Also the gallery for Katty/mom is showing just 3 vids instead of all the unlocked other scenes.
I had that happen. I felt my problem is that I progressed too quickly with Rose and no longer had the triggers for Kate active--you have to be at a given level with Rose to progress with Kate. If you pass that point, you won't trigger Kate's next scene. I restarted and was careful to follow hints and go back and forth between Rose and Kate, and everything worked fine.

Good luck!

May 13, 2018
Is everybody else getting the 'quest_log' undefined error message?

I mean, you can get past it with 2 "ignore" clicks, but it resets a lot of quests - like the ID, for example.

Adding in a "Ctrl" to skip would be YUGE, as would right-click saving. That artwork is aces, though.

Reactions: potopka

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I had that happen. I felt my problem is that I progressed too quickly with Rose and no longer had the triggers for Kate active--you have to be at a given level with Rose to progress with Kate. If you pass that point, you won't trigger Kate's next scene. I restarted and was careful to follow hints and go back and forth between Rose and Kate, and everything worked fine.

Good luck!
Thanks for these tips. I think that's what happened with me also i advanced all the way to the end of the Rose line, now Kate won't give me the time of day. Also Hillary completely disappeared after the Emma kiosk incident. The only hint for her after that is "she needs time or space" or whatever. Every time I go to the police station she's never there. How much time does she need? 2 in game weeks? A month? A year? It would be nice to know at what specific level Rose needs to be in order to advance the other girls timelines. I don't know maybe the dev can cut us some slack on the tight windows for that. Also the horrible Engrish grammar makes it difficult to follow the story most of the time.

Reactions: Dragon59

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020

Good luck!
I mean I have completed all the scenes where the protag has sex with kate in the bed and at couch with Bob at the side watching tv. I just meant that the gallery page is not showing those scenes after I completed those . And I've completed all the scene and story up to this release I believe.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Is everybody else getting the 'quest_log' undefined error message?

I mean, you can get past it with 2 "ignore" clicks, but it resets a lot of quests - like the ID, for example.

Adding in a "Ctrl" to skip would be YUGE, as would right-click saving. That artwork is aces, though.
Where did you see this, buddy?
Thanks for these tips. I think that's what happened with me also i advanced all the way to the end of the Rose line, now Kate won't give me the time of day. Also Hillary completely disappeared after the Emma kiosk incident. The only hint for her after that is "she needs time or space" or whatever. Every time I go to the police station she's never there. How much time does she need? 2 in game weeks? A month? A year? It would be nice to know at what specific level Rose needs to be in order to advance the other girls timelines. I don't know maybe the dev can cut us some slack on the tight windows for that. Also the horrible Engrish grammar makes it difficult to follow the story most of the time.
I cant find these bugs! Did you use the compressed version or old saves?

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Where did you see this, buddy?

I cant find these bugs! Did you use the compressed version or old saves?
Completely new game from scratch using full download. Did the same thing on my second playthrough as well. I was following the quick hints/tips the whole way. It seems to me after the titjob by Kate in the shower the quick hints are all Rose until the end of her timeline. Still can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. I've done the help Kate table quest so many times, multiple shower scenes with her, talk to her at night every night. I think where it goes wrong with me is that after the titjob/bj with Rose the next time Kate comes into my room I get railroaded into fucking her in the ass, after, when MC asks about her pussy she says that's only for her hubby and MC can't have it. According to the video walkthrough that scene is supposed to be where she asks you to join her on the sofa in the living room, which i never got that option on 2 clean playthroughs.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Completely new game from scratch using full download. Did the same thing on my second playthrough as well. I was following the quick hints/tips the whole way. It seems to me after the titjob by Kate in the shower the quick hints are all Rose until the end of her timeline. Still can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. I've done the help Kate table quest so many times, multiple shower scenes with her, talk to her at night every night. I think where it goes wrong with me is that after the titjob/bj with Rose the next time Kate comes into my room I get railroaded into fucking her in the ass, after, when MC asks about her pussy she says that's only for her hubby and MC can't have it. According to the video walkthrough that scene is supposed to be where she asks you to join her on the sofa in the living room, which i never got that option on 2 clean playthroughs.
That's all happened perfectly and you didn't do anything wrong , just for the proceeding game, I will send here a save file where you were and we will look for the bugs.
This file is for PC

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
That's all happened perfectly and you didn't do anything wrong , just for the proceeding game, I will send here a save file where you were and we will look for the bugs.
This file is for PC
Thanks for the save file. So it is a bug, or no?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This file is for PC
Actually, after watching the walkthrough video again I think did do something wrong. In my previous playthroughs I started talking to Kate in her room at night from the very first day I moved in. The video doesn't do that until prompted to in the hints. I think that's why my living room sofa invite never happened, because I started talking to her too soon. Does it even matter I did that though?

Last edited:

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the save file. So it is a bug, or no?
We can't find any bug there, Thank you anyway
Actually, after watching the walkthrough video again I think did do something wrong. In my previous playthroughs I started talking to Kate in her room at night from the very first day I moved in. The video doesn't do that until prompted to in the hints. I think that's why my living room sofa invite never happened, because I started talking to her too soon. Does it even matter I did that though?
Actually, night talking with Kate for livingroom sex scene is after the murder scene and Rose final sex scene. It doesn't problem

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes