Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Magical Gene [v1.2.19]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Magical Gene [v1.2.19]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Magical Gene [ v1.2.12]

di un fanMagical Gene [ v1.2.12]

of Magical Gene [v1.2.0]

di un fanMagical Gene [v1.2.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-05
Version: 1.2.19

Reactions: Xenoga'me
Feb 26, 2020
15 game days and i can't do anything yet this game sux everyone says the same things when you talk to them i cant talk to hillary and sophia says she will let you in the door but nothing happens bob wont let you help him and supposed to help set the table 3 days a week and you cant do that so what am i missing

Reactions: yuuy22

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
15 game days and i can't do anything yet this game sux everyone says the same things when you talk to them i cant talk to hillary and sophia says she will let you in the door but nothing happens bob wont let you help him and supposed to help set the table 3 days a week and you cant do that so what am i missing
Use walkthrough that in our page, tnx

sxs4

Dec 12, 2018
this game is just grind,confusing,and boring ,don't bother

Reactions: yuuy22

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
Please don't use old versions saves (Just use v1.2.0 and upper's saves)

This save is for an old version and not compatible
use this one:

I used your save and the game it still did not work for talk to the mother at night

BDI

May 23, 2017
Use walkthrough that in our page, tnx
Is the next update going to start from the end of this version or from a new rendition meaning, the need to stert over again?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Are you guys that are having trouble at the point where you're trying to fix Kate's womb? That's where I am and I have the same issue. I've tried using the hand power and nothing.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I used your save and the game it still did not work for talk to the mother at night
I played it again with this save and can't find any bug! everything runs correctly.
Please delete the old save and try again
Is the next update going to start from the end of this version or from a new rendition meaning, the need to stert over again?
This problem will solve with the next major version. This caused because of completing and modifying the first versions
Are you guys that are having trouble at the point where you're trying to fix Kate's womb? That's where I am and I have the same issue. I've tried using the hand power and nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once that is done I try and talk to her at night and nothing happens.
Please don't use saves older than v1.2.0, they don't work.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I played it again with this save and can't find any bug! everything runs correctly.
Please delete the old save and try again

This problem will solve with the next major version. This caused because of completing and modifying the first versions

Please don't use saves older than v1.2.0, they don't work.
I started over with a new game. No save at all was used.

Reactions: Crow537

nezmee

Nov 13, 2018
got to the part where you use magic on katy to fix her womb now it says on hints to talk about painting to rose but when I look at the painting and talk to her nothing happens?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Game bug. The scenes i opened are locked again...
How often does the dev release update for this game??

Also the gallery for Katty/mom is showing just 3 vids instead of all the unlocked other scenes.
I've talked to Kate in her room at night about 50 times, done about 100 of the table quests but the option to go to living room with her never happens/triggers for me? This walkthrough doesn't help with that. Is there some other thing I need to do to trigger this event?
So I am trying to progress with the mother and the tip says talk to her in her room at night and whenever I do this nothing happens.
Same here, I wonder if watching the movie scene has been left out.
got to the part where you use magic on katy to fix her womb now it says on hints to talk about painting to rose but when I look at the painting and talk to her nothing happens?
Stuck at the same point mentioned about not being able to have the night conversation.
New game, no previous save.
I know what you mean (wanting a Spanish translation) but my brain responded with, "Yes! Spanish! Math! Music! Any new class other than Art!"
We noticed that there is a bug in this part. If you do the second or third time or ... the scene of Kate's handjob in the bathroom, All of Kate's later galleries will be deleted and it will be difficult to continue the game until in the final scene of Kate (where Tom has to use his power) the menu is incomplete and the quests and hints collapse. This bug is exactly like the problem that old saves create. That's why it was so hard to detect.
We could not find this bug and now with your help, we found this bug and fixed that this problem will not exist in the next version.
To prevent this problem, currently do the scene of Kate's Handjab only once and avoid doing it consecutively. Go with Quest so you don't get in trouble.
Thank you very much for your help in solving this problem.
To avoid wasting your time, we will attach this step as a save file along with this message.
Hope you enjoy

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes