Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
hehe... yeah that would make more sense
Yeah, I looked at it for a moment, thinking, "This doesn't look right!" Fortunately, this is my third play from the beginning, so I had an idea of what it should look like.

Just noticed something in this play through. The Status tab in the backpack is "Under Construction." I was just told to go to school (before getting my ID card) and visiting the school resulted in a blinking asterisk on the backpack. It's probably a status update, but, the Status tab is "Under Construction."

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
qol
-- time skipping [and map/bed] is not available from any location. (like i cannot skip day period outside of mc's room which adds 6 clicks: stairs-room-clockicon-door-stairs-kitchen.) [ in sandboxes if the number of clicks can be reduced/optimized - it should be done ]
-- i have some issues with skipping (dont get me wrong, i like skipping) but looks like insta-skip stays on if not pressed again (i think i got used to usual "renpy" way where skipping ends right when u stop pressing/holding the button.)...
--i ran into xxx scene in the police office room, it looks like there is no 'skip-proof' measure before animation (which is kinda common qol existing in many games)
-- no cheat to restore energy? (k i got how to restore it 'manually' as it was the only assumption)
2d art feels inconsistent . like some more cartoonish ...others (newer?) with some drifting towards traced art (which is better imo.) police gials are the odd ones due to eyes area

how to
...find hillary....kiosk got opened...but no...she is not there. skipped time while standing there for several days.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Rose: "What did you do, Tom!? You were supposed to give her healing energy by placing your glowing hand on her abdomen!"

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Is this incest? I saw some previee pictures where mc side fucking milf while watching tv with an old man. This scene remind me of The Artifact from ICCRATION.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Click on the laptop icon on the top right inside of the game, you will see it
I see Resume, Save, Load, Options, Main Menu, Quit
Nothing about skipping minigames or even cheats on that screen

Under Options there is the cheats on/off toggle, however regardless of how I set that, I was still forced to do at least the first minigame/electric switch in the first room the MC escapes from

JaxJaeger1

Nov 24, 2018
For how many character are the content unlocked I used an latest save data and in the gallery there are scenes for 3 character is that all there is up to this update?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Magical Gene [v1.2.33]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Magical Gene [v1.2.33]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Magical Gene [v1.2.19]

di un fan Magical Gene [v1.2.19]

of Magical Gene [ v1.2.12]

di un fanMagical Gene [ v1.2.12]

of Magical Gene [v1.2.0]

di un fanMagical Gene [v1.2.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-19
Version: 1.2.33

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xenoga'me

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
I found the bird painting but it is saying I need to find another one. I can't find it please help

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes