PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Thank you for following the progress of the game. We are working on it and it's 70% ready. Check out the progress bar on our Patreon page.

We are working full time on the new version and I will do it after the next update. Thanks for your attention
Is is normal that updates take 3 to 4 months to be released or is it unusual because the coming build will be bigger than usual

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Stuck trying to meet hillary. Fucking sophie saying shes always busy every god damn day. Walkthrough is some 'video' on patreon that isnt actually on patreon because its on youtube instead. Anone got an ACTUAL solution to this other than 'see walkthrough on patreon'. btw I've talked to bob and kate until they stopped saying different things and kate stopped and I cant help either of them.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
mitchel_blowjob.jpg

This is a collection of 5 fascinating recently worked videos that is scenes by Mitchelle and prepared for the green patrons (50$ pledges and up) and now it's ready for Red patrons (10$ pledges and up). We haven't been able to provide any content for a long time for Red Patrons and above. Therefore, we decided to provide this content for compensation. You now can have this content before version 1.3.0 is released.

Thank you for joining us during this time and helping us build a new version.

We hope you enjoy this content.

You can download them as a zip file below.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Our work in this version was harder and more and that is why it took a long time to build this version. About 90% of the work has been completed and this version will be ready soon.
Thank you so much for your attention.
This month ?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So Gary gonna be banging Hillary some more in upcoming updates huh? Ihihih hope dev do more at the police station to keep them motivated in order to solve crimes ihihih.. aside from jk. Good game overall. Hope to see more of hillary.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: acondo

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Man, what bs. You don't need to bother setting the table at all.
Go to MC's room (HOPE) click on th emap and go to the police station. Then you'll be able to visit Rose.

Oct 15, 2017
5 months without update, smells like scam.
A few days until the new version

The new version of Magical Gene (v1.3.0) will be ready in a few days. More than 95% of it is ready and we are building the rest and testing it. In the next few days, we will announce the exact time of the game's release. This version has taken more time from us and we have tried to upgrade the game and added new sections and characters. A few side stories have been added to the game and we hope to get better feedback from you dear ones.

Thank you for joining us.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020

Finally, after months of trying, Magical Gene version 1.3.0 is ready and now being tested and revised. According to our forecast, if there is no problem, the game will be released on December 14th for the dear Patrons. It will be released to the public in three days, on December 17th.
In this version, we have tried to improve the quality of the game and have added many parts to it. The game's story has become more understandable and quality characters, artworks, and animations have been added to the game.
Thanks to everyone who supported us during this time.
We hope you enjoy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
for our Patrons on our and pages and will be released publically 3 days later, this Friday ( December 17th )
Right now it seems to be out for $10 subscribers/patrons. Hopefully lower patrons/subscribers soon.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Right now it seems to be out for $10 subscribers/patrons. Hopefully lower patrons/subscribers soon.
Now is ready for $1 subscribers/patrons on our and pages and will be released publically tomorrow, Hope you enjoy it.:giggle:

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes