Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now is ready for $1 subscribers/patrons on our and pages and will be released publically tomorrow, Hope you enjoy it.:giggle:
Hazzah! (I'm out of emotes). Downloading it now, thanks!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone have a save file until the end of version 0.1.2.12? I can't load my old saves and I don't want to restart from the beginning.

My save V1.2.33
I put this in the saves folder, it doesn't show in-game.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. In the house in the beginning the path to the garage and house are unclear, because we cannot see doors that lead to those locations. So it can be confusing if we don't notice the button in the bottom of the screen.​
  2. Skip or fast forward dialogue doesn't work.​
  3. Advance time, clock should be available in every location. It's tedious to have to go outside first.​
  4. Clicking on the map should be enabled in every location too.​
  5. Enable save option anywhere also during scenes. Because many scenes are not in the gallery.​
  6. ESC button should show the menu.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Aidisable

BDI

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have a save file until the end of version 0.1.2.12? I can't load my old saves and I don't want to restart from the beginning.

I put this in the saves folder, it doesn't show in-game.
Have you tried coping the save folder from your old game and pasting it in the new game?

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
For anyone wondering, this is the code to the box to escape the lab: R3-C3-R2-C1-R1-C2-C4
That "riddle" is still complete shit.

@ devs: if you revamp the game again and make it required to restart from scratch, please finally remove this crap from the start already.

Reactions: DrFree

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Hi, I´m stuck in this minigame, could you help me solve it.
The garage guy tells you which tools he wants then you pick the same ones.

Have you tried coping the save folder from your old game and pasting it in the new game?
Yeah I put the save files in the folder and it doesn't show those in-game. There's a save folder in the game folder and in the app.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. It's unnecessary to see the "Let's Rock" text every morning and it requires extra clicks.

Feb 15, 2021
For anyone wondering, this is the code to the box to escape the lab: R3-C3-R2-C1-R1-C2-C4
That "riddle" is still complete shit.

@ devs: if you revamp the game again and make it required to restart from scratch, please finally remove this crap from the start already.
It's pretty easy to figure out because row of 3 on top row of 4 at the bottom

Reactions: Meowmadam

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Just started and I talked to kate first and she told me about helping in the kitchen but it wont let me. Then talked to bob and he says she has priority and he wont give quests. What do I do?

edit

I progressed but now I dont know how to tell mr anderson in his room about roses order

edit found the teacher rooms upstairs but now stuck after talking with rose about her order anfter the handjob scene and no new quests found

Last edited:
Reactions: ferolg
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes