dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
It's not letting me talk to Rose about it. MC just talks about how it got a certain style then just chuckles. And the only options available for Rose is 'make fun' and 'trade energy' in the morning, and I can't say anything to her in midday.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
It's not letting me talk to Rose about it. MC just talks about how it got a certain style then just chuckles. And the only options available for Rose is 'make fun' and 'trade energy' in the morning, and I can't say anything to her in midday.
If you have done Birdy Style, you don't need to do anything, Just continue the rest of the story. But if you haven't done it, after the bird painting, Rose goes upstairs and you have to follow her and do the Birdy style scene.

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
Ok, then I think the quest is glitched, the last few things I did in the quests was fuck Kate on the couch, and the murder investigation.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is this gonna have a incest patch?
The only two characters that might be related have already had sex, and if they do turn out to be related, I'm sure that is waiting for a reveal much later.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
We have reached the next month so when, please?
Thank you for following the progress of the game. We are working on it and it's 70% ready. Check out the progress bar on our Patreon page.
How is your picarto link ?
We are working full time on the new version and I will do it after the next update. Thanks for your attention

Reactions: CrazyBoy3121
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes