homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I understand that you could see 3 scenes of kate and all of Rose.
Did you go to school after period-time of Rose (skipping days) or in her period-days?
I think I have found the reason why many people fail to trigger new scenes in this version: You need to advance Kate's story strictly according to the tips, especially regarding the "help the table" event, because I believe that raising too much affection too early in the game prevent these scenes to be triggered.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think I have found the reason why many people fail to trigger new scenes in this version: You need to advance Kate's story strictly according to the tips, especially regarding the "help the table" event, because I believe that raising too much affection too early in the game prevent these scenes to be triggered.
I don't know if it was affection, but I replayed this update methodically, making to follow the guide hints (rather than character hints) closely. The back and forth between Kate and Rose worked perfectly! I completed the quests for this version!

Thanks to all who helped contribute.
:D:D:D

Reactions: Xenoga'me

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I don't know if it was affection, but I replayed this update methodically, making to follow the guide hints (rather than character hints) closely. The back and forth between Kate and Rose worked perfectly! I completed the quests for this version!

I also backtracked and went through the game again and I got all the new content...I think. The problem is that several of the replays of the Kate scenes in her "Gallery" disappear at some point. I was able to get those scenes in the game but not in the gallery.

Also, does the game let you know that it is at the end of the version? If not, can someone let me know what the last task/quest is?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Also, does the game let you know that it is at the end of the version? If not, can someone let me know what the last task/quest is?
The final scene of this version is kate pussy fuck in the living room and then all quests and hints became" waiting for the storyline..."
I also backtracked and went through the game again and I got all the new content...I think. The problem is that several of the replays of the Kate scenes in her "Gallery" disappear at some point. I was able to get those scenes in the game but not in the gallery.

We found 2 bugs in the game and solved them for the next version, It's better to continue with Quests. we will release a new version for these bug fixes, soon.
Thanks, everyone for contributing to this process.

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
i couldnt get out of the Lab even after reading the steps here..the artwork seemed nice but considering so many people asked gameplay questions here for a game that supposedly has hints maybe I still have some hope..

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
i couldnt get out of the Lab even after reading the steps here..the artwork seemed nice but considering so many people asked gameplay questions here for a game that supposedly has hints maybe I still have some hope..
Hi, We will change this part next update, accept our apologies for wasting your time
Code: R3-C3-R2-C1-R1-C2-C4

souleater229

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone else get weird impressions from the art style? Like it feels so familiar and yet so alien at the same time.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Magical Gene [v1.2.12] [Xenoga'me] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 726 MB / 112 MB - MagicalGene-0.1.2.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 709 MB / 94 MB - MagicalGene-0.1.2.12-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
When the dialog and descriptions are coherent English, let me know.
A friend recently helped us correct our writing. Part of it was prepared that we put in the game, in the next version the whole story will be completely correct.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes