Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Mega
I applied KG 1.03 patch, it fixed some issues.

1. v1.03 changelog:
    - Fixed a crash when sleeping or starting a new day in Chapter 1 that occured at a 16.67% chance
    - Fixed an audio filename error that occurs during certain scenes
    - Fixed a minor dialogue typo
    - Adjusted some dialogue indents
Cheers mate, you saved me with the Mega link! :)

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Can somebody please upload a Mega Link for this game's download.
I keep getting internet interruptions for the massive game and sadly it restarts the entire download process. MEGA could fix that for me and others =)

GeorgeGold

Feb 27, 2018
Will there be a single male/creature/whatever drawn or just shadow/shades again? I hate that, the whole scene is missing so much impact an character without them. Not worth the time and money saved by leaving them out IMO.

Reactions: hauchong

RedRob

May 10, 2017
So it seems like the save data isn't saved in the usual location due to a plugin in the game files, from what I can tell. Can anybody more computer-savvy figure out where the data is saved now?

Ghostty

Sep 4, 2019
What should I do after getting to chapter 5, I completed all story quests but new one didnt appear

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Magical Girl Celesphonia [1.0.7.1+BugFix] Compressed

Win(2.1 GB/ 351 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
ah tentacle tag too.

clothing is just custom thing like underwear(just option to put on or off after certain exp gain) and show some accessory(tch there are nekomimi acc )when you put it on

this game have 10 cloths set I think?

Let me recall haven't play for year,'ll insert Spoiler here in case ruined someone fun (Did spoiler broke?)

Wow so I really just scratched the service. Sounds like it's a respectable length game.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes