gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Holy fuck, is the update alone 1.2GB?
Kudos for giving it a pack rather than a exe, but keep in mind the original download probably already has all the nsfw image rework.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any reason to start on crisis difficulty outside of it being difficult? Like, maybe there are some sort of new scenes or something (if there is, please elaborate on that)

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable. Game really shines on this difficulty or rather - it's a proper RPG where you have to manage enemy weaknesses, your abilities and gear or even boss mechanics. You can still get somewhat overpowered but even then, you can get messed up by a group of random monsters if you don't pay attention and just spam "attack".

Again and again:
Kagura's version number is different than japanese version since those two versions are not compatible with each other and sold at different stores.
As for fixes and contents - it's a shame but we don't know yet if our version contains all additional content. It should since it was released long ago and it wasn't even an append/dlc but a free patch.
I would also recommend playing on crysis, simply because then you will (probably) see sex content even if you try to win.

Chypre

May 6, 2018
Yeah but for getting souls you must get corrupted, or i am wrong.
Hope someone explain this to me :p
I haven't played in a long while, but if I recall the enemies drop orbs that can be converted into souls. You can give them to Memoria to get souls [edit: without raising corruption], or you can use them directly to get more souls but also corruption.

Last edited:

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
A pinch of engrish, a few untranslated strings here and there and a couple... place and name changes...? Curious, but otherwise par for the course I suppose, here's hoping those are just minor flavour alterations, I seem to recall the one other kagura published translation I tried was quite ravaged by censorship...

Mega
I applied KG 1.03 patch, it fixed some issues.
  1. v1.03 changelog:
    - Fixed a crash when sleeping or starting a new day in Chapter 1 that occured at a 16.67% chance
    - Fixed an audio filename error that occurs during certain scenes
    - Fixed a minor dialogue typo
    - Adjusted some dialogue indents
Just a heads up on this, and any subsequent mirrors from this, it's lacking at least one (and potentially upwards of 88) audio file(s) from bgs folder and will throw an error every time an attempt to call them is made, the file names don't appear to have changed between the translated release though, so if you have a legit game ver, you can just copy files over.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know how to progress in Chapter 5? Finished the school dungeon, but nothing seems to be happening now.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I did the Nightclub for the teacher, the warehouse for the drugs and the school dungeon. No missions left and cant find anything to do heh

*EDIT* Had to goto the beach to get it rolling, oops

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is the lost purse tied to any quests or H content? I was going to turn it in but if you get nothing for turning it in, I'll just use it and get the yen.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hypnosis Resistance Guide:
How to lvl up hipno resistance to blow off torches? I have -5 or something.
can anybody tell me how to increase hypnotize resistance ?
from these shops in downtown: Unbenannt2.PNG Unbenannt.PNG
and here in this building on the 2nd floor in outdoor mall, you can only see the path with engram exploration 2 but you can still find it without it:
Unbenannt3.PNG

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know what Crises difficulty does exactly other than being unable to change it? The glossary says it has additional effects beyond the other difficulties, but only mentions very hard and up give titles for beating certain enemies.
It's harder in every possible way. I played it in japanese/MTL so I don't know exactly what's different but I'm pretty sure there are other changes beyond "numbers go up!". Some grinding is required in the early stages but other than that - it's fairy manageable once you know what you are doing.
Tbh, it feels nice to play h-rpg where your skill build and equipment matter for once and it's not just brain-dead "hold Z to win".
How to lvl up hipno resistance to blow off torches? I have -5 or something.
can anybody tell me how to increase hypnotize resistance ?
There is a bookstore in Downtown area which sells a book that adds some hypnosis resistance. Then, there are accessories that boost it even further but I don't remember exactly where is the store (probably also Downtown).
So...new game+? How exactly it implemented here?
You lose to some "final boss" on chapter 3, unlocking some bad ending, and start from chapter 1? Or you die whenever to whoever to start anew?
There are some points of the game that can cause "major" bad ending, which makes you start from the beginning (IIRC you decide what you carry over). There are few of them. Most of the time loses just make you skip a day which is not a big deal, unless you are playing on the hardest difficulty and your erosion or control are pilling up.
can u evade corruption or you must fall victim of it ?
You can avoid it completely.

Is the lost purse tied to any quests or H content? I was going to turn it in but if you get nothing for turning it in, I'll just use it and get the yen.
Indirectly. There is a karma/reputation system in the game which changes some events, for an example: if you have good karma and you lose the fight, bystanders will just laugh at you while you will be going home but if you have bad karma MC will get touched or even taken to a back alley...
The art doesn't look as lewd, how good does it get? It seems kinda vanilla.
"Vanilla".
You can make MC slurp cum for breakfast if you want.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes