Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Wait how do I continue the Otherworld Academy? it just leads to this hallway where I can't continue

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I only have one question. Are there any scenes that you can't collect in the post-game? Is it possible to collect all the scenes in a single play-through? Or do you need to do a few passes to make it happen?

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Ok looks like the additional content mentioned in this is included in this Steam Version of the game. I couldn't test it yet but I can see in the game files that the additional costumes like the Cosplay Innocent Gear is in the armor database. There should be also something like a Trap Dungeon that unlocks after you finish the game for the first time.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Okay I downloaded it, the download is showing up as a rar Archive and I'm being asked for a password. Anyone know what the password is? or am I just out of luck?

Jan 7, 2022
Ok looks like the additional content mentioned in this is included in this Steam Version of the game. I couldn't test it yet but I can see in the game files that the additional costumes like the Cosplay Innocent Gear is in the armor database. There should be also something like a Trap Dungeon that unlocks after you finish the game for the first time.
From google translation - Apparently multiple events have been added in city + 1 extra dungeon. In total 6 Basic CG were added along with 3 clothing (one of it is cosplay).

Not sure if Kagura used this latest version or not. Would be great if someone could somehow check and confirm it to everyone here!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've been roughly 6 hours at this and it's still pretty slow. Is it somehow more convenient to go through most of the story to unlock more stuff before going around to become a slut? Somehow she can go without underwear now, but in the park, only the no bra option is available, and the experience in taking pictures in the photograph club isn't going anywhere, nor is it unlocking new poses, outfits or situations so far? I've also checked a gallery with scenes in e-hentai and overall it doesn't seem to become very kinkier. Could be wrong, though, but I have to agree it's very vanilla.

By the way, is it a good idea to increase the MC's corruption? I got to a new section of Memoria's library with new skills when I got to the 15 benchmark, but I don't know if increasing corruption further will unlock a kinkier behavior in the girl, more powers or something worth it.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I've trying to fix an issue of me using the clone and removing actions from my clone for hours, because it never let me access the school after I used the clone for the first time.

Then I realized that ingame it was Sunday :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: replica

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Arg, ok, well if it is a game over for becoming what I'd want her to be, then it's just not a game for me. Onward to the next... mwa ha ha ha!
Don't abandon the game, dumbass, you can make her plenty slutty without making the corruption meter rise all the way to the top.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Arg, ok, well if it is a game over for becoming what I'd want her to be, then it's just not a game for me. Onward to the next... mwa ha ha ha!
There's two stats, corruption leads to a brainwashing to evil scene upon maxing it out, and lust which is how proactive and accepting of sex she is. Outside of picking up darker attribute stats and abilities as the corruption bar fills up, you cannot play as an evil character outside of the ending.

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
People seem to be hype for this game and I don't know why. The art doesn't seem very good and the screenshots doesn't help. Can someone redpill me about this game?
Mostly, the previous game, Ambrosia, that got people hyped for it.
And from what I've read from this thread; this game is on par or even better than Ambrosia.
Art style is always subjective, so I can't say that the art is not very good, but I personally don't mind it. So we should focus on the gameplay which:
to summarize Ambrosia in short is that it's a corruption game that lets you stay virgin to the very end, but the game will entice you to lose your virginity as an easy-way-out.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes