papahenji

Dec 17, 2020
finally! lets f*p f*p!!!

though i really wanted the cop to bang amane! sadly there's no such scene

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
From google translation - Apparently multiple events have been added in city + 1 extra dungeon. In total 6 Basic CG were added along with 3 clothing (one of it is cosplay).

Not sure if Kagura used this latest version or not. Would be great if someone could somehow check and confirm it to everyone here!
Ok, I can confirm that the extra content including the new CGs and events are in this steam version. I haven't played and seen them myself yet, but they are there in their uncensored version.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Indirectly. There is a karma/reputation system in the game which changes some events, for an example: if you have good karma and you lose the fight, bystanders will just laugh at you while you will be going home but if you have bad karma MC will get touched or even taken to a back alley...
Where is the karma indicated? I see city reputation and school reputation, how do I get it to where they will violate Amane instead of laugh at her?

Apr 20, 2021
Missing Tag: Corruption, Rape, pregnancy.

quite shame that this dev doesn't Make detail cloth system, but it's one man and his gameplay/art is good.

and late this year(10th month?) there'll be new release sister game(seem like he like sister eh?) , you can download trial version on DLsite
Is the pregnancy like a game over part of this game or is it a mechanic. Like how muc of it is there in the game?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Mostly, the previous game, Ambrosia, that got people hyped for it.
And from what I've read from this thread; this game is on par or even better than Ambrosia.
Art style is always subjective, so I can't say that the art is not very good, but I personally don't mind it. So we should focus on the gameplay which:
to summarize Ambrosia in short is that it's a corruption game that lets you stay virgin to the very end, but the game will entice you to lose your virginity as an easy-way-out.
That make sense. I need to play this ambrosia first I guess.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Pretty grindy (so I ended up save editing a bit), but otherwise is a very good game.

where can i find the required items for the miasma glasses ?
Mutated Glass x1
Black Sludge x1
In the later dungeons. So you need to go further into the storyline.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So in Ambrosia, you got to continue the story after getting a bad ending and it reset you right before getting it and unlocked reviewing the bad ending in the recollection room. In this game, I got the pregnancy bad ending, and it brings me to two doors: The Door of Restarting, which restarts the WHOLE game from the beginning with all shit carried over, or the Door to the Future, which says its locked. I'm assuming the door to the future is the one the lets me continue the game so Idk why it's locked. How the is it possible to view the endings in the recollection room if it forces me to restart after a bad end?

If somebody knows the answer to this please tell me, I'm kind of nuts about trying to unlock nearly every scene in one playthrough so I really would like to know how to get the bad endings to view them and still continue the game.

Last edited:

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
need some help. I got into the bj scene with the renegades... then it says error audio file couldnt be found. After that it always pops up can i change it that i dont want ingame sex sounds? or do i have to do a new playthrough? cause already spend 6 hours in it and dont really wanna do it over again

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
need some help. I got into the bj scene with the renegades... then it says error audio file couldnt be found. After that it always pops up can i change it that i dont want ingame sex sounds? or do i have to do a new playthrough? cause already spend 6 hours in it and dont really wanna do it over again
Whats the name of the file it's missing? You can always try going into the www\audio\bgs folder (or whichever folder in audio it says it's missing in) and making sure it is there, and if not, copy and paste an existing sound that looks close, and rename it to see if that fixes it.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Question how to put the update?
Just check the OP now for 1.03, no need to update.

So in Ambrosia, you got to continue the story after getting a bad ending and it reset you right before getting it and unlocked reviewing the bad ending in the recollection room. In this game, I got the pregnancy bad ending, and it brings me to two doors: The Door of Restarting, which restarts the WHOLE game from the beginning with all shit carried over, or the Door to the Future, which says its locked. I'm assuming the door to the future is the one the lets me continue the game so Idk why it's locked. How the is it possible to view the endings in the recollection room if it forces me to restart after a bad end?

If somebody knows the answer to this please tell me, I'm kind of nuts about trying to unlock nearly every scene in one playthrough so I really would like to know how to get the bad endings to view them and still continue the game.
Please don't let this get lost in this sea of questions with answers already mentioned. How to continue after a bad ending and the two door mechanic is vital to filling the recollection room without starting the whole game over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AngelHeaven13

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I'm confused, how do I get parts for the fishing rod and train perv detector n shit?

Savient

Oct 14, 2017
1.03 Full Save

Just beat the game then bought the item to unlock all events in recollection room, included the global/config rpgsave files in case you need them but dunno. Quality game, probably one of my favorite corruption games out there.

Edit: Should note it's just all events in the room that's unlocked, think I got all the outfits but Shame Resistance isn't maxed so probably can't wear the 80+ one if you care about that.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes