yts1083

May 28, 2017
Somewhere it mentioned getting trophies out of defeating the bosses in Very Hard and up difficulty. What are these trophies about, does anybody know? Are they worth the grind?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Does someone knows the location of all the torches on the school hypnosis quest? I'm missing one and I cant find it. Is it in the school or does it appear at an specific time?

RlimShaikorth

Mar 20, 2018
I have no idea where to go. I'm in chapter two, and I just destroyed the miasma ball thing the Renegades put up in the Outside Mall area, and visited Magic Salve after. Now I'm stuck. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to progress.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
edit: Looks like items may may have a incorrect numbers in their descriptions here and there (though these could be incorrect in the base game as well, I never really cared about consumables when last I played), taking a stab at a crisis run (can get two turn ko at level 1, more of a puzzle than an rpg imo, would not recommend) and already found that one of the mp restores lists 10 but only recovers 8.

Too bad is not fully compatible with old saves, tried to load my old save but now partial is in jap so had to start all over again :) .
If you're referring to things like protag names/etc, that isn't exactly a compatibility issue, those strings are literally as such in your save file (a fresh save on translated version has translated text when initializing those strings), and while there's no auto conversion when you load (nor can you change them in-game in this one, I think), here's what you can do.
Load up your save(s) on that saveeditonline site and change your japanese strings manually, you can load a fresh save from translated version to see the translated strings if you're unsure what they should be.
Also, this can happen for any game with nameable characters/weapons/items/etc in general.

Last edited:

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
the run speed while clicking to move is really fucking fast is there any way to change that?

also are the in-game popup events supposed to be this damn small?

test.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizukipon

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
At last, I can claim to have played the MTL before the official translation.

Banger of a game. Quite good.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
1.03 Full Save

Just beat the game then bought the item to unlock all events in recollection room, included the global/config rpgsave files in case you need them but dunno. Quality game, probably one of my favorite corruption games out there.

Edit: Should note it's just all events in the room that's unlocked, think I got all the outfits but Shame Resistance isn't maxed so probably can't wear the 80+ one if you care about that.
where do u get all the outfits?

Nawi

Aug 17, 2019
Seems either my save is bugged or there are issues with acquiring the webcam from the dude in the Photography Club. I'm in Chapter 4 and I can't get it unless it's later in the game (Ch. 5+ but I don't recall it being such).

Has anyone else had these issues or have been able to get the webcam?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Buy Tentacle B-Gone from Mado in the photography club
Thanks for all your info in the thread.

Can she get pregnant from tentacles? Or even penetrated? The first boss appears to do nothing but rub her.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Mega
I applied KG 1.03 patch, it fixed some issues.

1. v1.03 changelog:
    - Fixed a crash when sleeping or starting a new day in Chapter 1 that occured at a 16.67% chance
    - Fixed an audio filename error that occurs during certain scenes
    - Fixed a minor dialogue typo
    - Adjusted some dialogue indents
no longer available, pepehands

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes