DraconXYZ

Oct 20, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that in the Memories tab the initial max for Mouth is 0/0

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
1.03 Full Save

Just beat the game then bought the item to unlock all events in recollection room, included the global/config rpgsave files in case you need them but dunno. Quality game, probably one of my favorite corruption games out there.

Edit: Should note it's just all events in the room that's unlocked, think I got all the outfits but Shame Resistance isn't maxed so probably can't wear the 80+ one if you care about that.
hell yeah thanks for the save

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
What an awesome game ! Thank you very much for sharing it !

Last edited:

Wind_Heart

Mar 1, 2021
please tell me there is a way to murder or imprison the asshole gym teacher at some point. I don't get how anyone finds his shit erotic, just makes me angry.
Same here. And everyone's so sleazy and shitty I just couldn't go on anymore.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know what other events trigger shame resistance increase? Because I'm stuck at 75% shame resistance (Already took the Shame Book thingy from Downtown) and I honestly have no idea where to increase it to like 90% so I can use the transparent school uniform.
The events i've done are -> Park Exhibitionism, Photoshoot Events, Book, and Idk if losing to the TV station counts as shame.

NoriChan

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know what other events trigger shame resistance increase? Because I'm stuck at 75% shame resistance (Already took the Shame Book thingy from Downtown) and I honestly have no idea where to increase it to like 90% so I can use the transparent school uniform.
The events i've done are -> Park Exhibitionism, Photoshoot Events, Book, and Idk if losing to the TV station counts as shame.
Try the webcam events

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes