luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
edit: Looks like items may may have a incorrect numbers in their descriptions here and there (though these could be incorrect in the base game as well, I never really cared about consumables when last I played), taking a stab at a crisis run (can get two turn ko at level 1, more of a puzzle than an rpg imo, would not recommend) and already found that one of the mp restores lists 10 but only recovers 8.

If you're referring to things like protag names/etc, that isn't exactly a compatibility issue, those strings are literally as such in your save file (a fresh save on translated version has translated text when initializing those strings), and while there's no auto conversion when you load (nor can you change them in-game in this one, I think), here's what you can do.
Load up your save(s) on that saveeditonline site and change your japanese strings manually, you can load a fresh save from translated version to see the translated strings if you're unsure what they should be.
Also, this can happen for any game with nameable characters/weapons/items/etc in general.
Actually if it was only save names it wasn't a big problem but it happen with quest mark so that is a big no, is probably true that it will fix it self when I've reach the next waypoint but since I have literally no clue of what to do is not an option.
1652015278869.png

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
What does "dirty desire" title give? It can be picked during character creation. It says "lust increased", but it doesn't affect starting lust points, you can have 0 lust and this title.

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Does anybody know how to progress the school underground dungeon? I managed to get to the second level and I´m stuck with in the hall with the clock.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What does "dirty desire" title give? It can be picked during character creation. It says "lust increased", but it doesn't affect starting lust points, you can have 0 lust and this title.
If I remember correctly this title just increases the rate at which you acquire lust. Sort of similar to that one title in Karryns prison that increases how easily you acquire new slut titles.

Acube

Jul 19, 2019
I have Corruption 99/100:
1) not sure how to get 100/100
2) will this lead to a bad end or game over?
PS Is there's any reason to have "Corruption: 0/100" to get special bonuses or not?
Progrees more, you can get 100/100 only after starting chapter 2. When going over, it's game over, corrupted end.
High corruption will make Memoria letting you use black magic (the room to the right). The more corruption, the better black gear will be available for crafting.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Crisis difficulty is hard as hell, on the verge of just being annoying. Even Blacksouls games were somehow less grindy.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
is there any cheat to get more Soul? i dont want to waste time grinding.
Do you have MV Cheat Menu? Install that and search for the monstrum drops that come in different sizes. They have XS and XL in their names. Once you have them, go to the girl inside the book and purify them.

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
I've spent a few hours in game before beating the first boss. only to be humiliated by every simple mob in the 2 chapter. Idk maybe crisis is meant to be played on NG+ or it's just some trolling from the devs :p

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Just a few questions, if anyone could answer them I'd be very much obliged since I don't think anyone has in this thread yet:

1) Both Domination (not including the bad end) and City/School rep, when these get respectively higher/lower, does it trigger extra H content, and is there any way to reliably get it easily without sleeping for 20+ days without any activity to decrease or increase them?

2) Is there any way to view the pregnancy bad end and still continue the game plus be able to view it inside the recollection room?

3) Is there a reason why after being multiply creampied and bukkaked in a lost battle and being captured, the cg and Celesphonia's character model don't use the cg with cum on her or dripping out of her? I'm on chapter 2 still and she is lvl 3 lust, and I know they exist because I have seen those CGs on hitomi.la

Appreciate it if anyone could help me with these, thank you.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Here is a save file with gallery unlocked in the new game plus.
It's not 100% save (since I didn't 100% finished game yet so probably not all costumes available and not all weapons/equip acquired) but you can see all the events. It's also zero corruption, so eat bunch of soul fragments directly if you want to unlock cursed library.

Unpack it with 7-zip, WinRar or something else into the \save folder.

Edit: Added Global.rpgsav

Last edited:
Reactions: Mettie

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
at station. theres a shop that has 3f recruiting tenant, mine is greyed out, how do i unlock this?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Just a few questions, if anyone could answer them I'd be very much obliged since I don't think anyone has in this thread yet:

1) Both Domination (not including the bad end) and City/School rep, when these get respectively higher/lower, does it trigger extra H content, and is there any way to reliably get it easily without sleeping for 20+ days without any activity to decrease or increase them?

2) Is there any way to view the pregnancy bad end and still continue the game plus be able to view it inside the recollection room?

3) Is there a reason why after being multiply creampied and bukkaked in a lost battle and being captured, the cg and Celesphonia's character model don't use the cg with cum on her or dripping out of her? I'm on chapter 2 still and she is lvl 3 lust, and I know they exist because I have seen those CGs on hitomi.la

Appreciate it if anyone could help me with these, thank you.
There's no direct answer for these in this thread yet so I'm going to ask again.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes