Jan 7, 2022
Here the 1.04 ver. I applied the patch.
Mega
Guys, can someone cross check if this is the most latest version. If it is, then please link this Mega link in OP to avoid all the confusion.
I had to download the game three fucking times to have the latest version, talk about wasting my FUP.

With this people can directly download the latest version of game from here and start playing right away without worrying about anything. Thanks.

PS
Thanks for the link tribute509. :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: flclr

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
what is the point of school reputation? will the teacher "discipline" her if it goes low?
I do hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, as in the Japanese version this is the only scene progression I missed, but I know there are scenes for having too low a reputation, and the hint for the one I missed was something along the lines of a high school reputation, but I could never figure out how to make it fire.

SerioFace

Sep 5, 2020
What does the patch fixes?
Look like the hints in recolection room doesn't work for me, it only show first step's hint, not the next step.
1652007449242.png
Here, I've done the day 2 of parasite but the hint doesn't change.
Now I dont know what to do next.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
That's because the hint isn't any different, you continue to go to school with a parasite and higher parameters. It should be explained better.

Reactions: SerioFace

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable. Game really shines on this difficulty or rather - it's a proper RPG where you have to manage enemy weaknesses, your abilities and gear or even boss mechanics. You can still get somewhat overpowered but even then, you can get messed up by a group of random monsters if you don't pay attention and just spam "attack".

Again and again:
Kagura's version number is different than japanese version since those two versions are not compatible with each other and sold at different stores.
As for fixes and contents - it's a shame but we don't know yet if our version contains all additional content. It should since it was released long ago and it wasn't even an append/dlc but a free patch.
Can't believe I fell for this bait. Been farming for almost 5 hours and still am no where near close to being able to defeat the first boss.

SerioFace

Sep 5, 2020
That's because the hint isn't any different, you continue to go to school with a parasite and higher parameters. It should be explained better.
I board the train and attend school 3rd times but nothing changed.
I should retry, hope something new.

RedTrite

Sep 22, 2016
Seems either my save is bugged or there are issues with acquiring the webcam from the dude in the Photography Club. I'm in Chapter 4 and I can't get it unless it's later in the game (Ch. 5+ but I don't recall it being such).

Has anyone else had these issues or have been able to get the webcam?
Not sure if you're still looking but I had a similar issue, finally found it.
You have to do a couple outdoor [FREE] exterminations and then amane will unlock screwtube on her pc and then you can talk to the guy at the club room for the webcam.

Reactions: Nawi

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I have Corruption 99/100:
1) not sure how to get 100/100
2) will this lead to a bad end or game over?
PS Is there's any reason to have "Corruption: 0/100" to get special bonuses or not?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Uhhh how to get webcam again?
See above! It just happens kind of when you did some extiction missions, then talk to the guys of the photo club again, they will give you the web cam! For free! (I searched all maps for a store to purchase it - that is not the way to get it!)

UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
How do you remove the lewd see through curse? And how do you convert semen from condoms to SL.... I have unlocked the engram but don't know how to use it

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes