Gmkchi

Apr 2, 2020
Alright, how do I get past the eternally-looping hallway in the dungeon under the school?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
at station. theres a shop that has 3f recruiting tenant, mine is greyed out, how do i unlock this?
It's a gym, available post game (after good ending).

Just a few questions, if anyone could answer them I'd be very much obliged since I don't think anyone has in this thread yet:

1) Both Domination (not including the bad end) and City/School rep, when these get respectively higher/lower, does it trigger extra H content, and is there any way to reliably get it easily without sleeping for 20+ days without any activity to decrease or increase them?

2) Is there any way to view the pregnancy bad end and still continue the game plus be able to view it inside the recollection room?

3) Is there a reason why after being multiply creampied and bukkaked in a lost battle and being captured, the cg and Celesphonia's character model don't use the cg with cum on her or dripping out of her? I'm on chapter 2 still and she is lvl 3 lust, and I know they exist because I have seen those CGs on hitomi.la

Appreciate it if anyone could help me with these, thank you.
1. Buying rep items at the station for medals. Medals can be bought at the sex shop.

2. Clear the game and then craft galery unlocker for 10 souls.

3. This is reserved for next captures.

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
After beating Dark Gazer boss, it's still gameover, because he respawns in cutscene. Am I missing something?

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
One thing is confusing me a bit at the moment.

In Ambrosia, you could very easily pick up all the scenes at any time in the game, except for the different endings. But here it seems that the scenes tied to bosses are no longer available after you defeat them, which locks you out of scenes that require a higher lust level than you have at that point.

Is there a way to unlock these scenes, aside from unlocking them at the very end of the game, or does it make more sense to max out your lust level as fast as possible to be able to unlock all those scenes while playing?
Also, do the bosses add or strengthen curses in their later scenes, making it impossible to actually get those if you kill them?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
After beating Dark Gazer boss, it's still gameover, because he respawns in cutscene. Am I missing something?
You probably hasn't repaired all Memoria's memories and didn't received power from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry but i dont find the clue fort the missing nurse. Help me please.
Downtown, top. AFTER photography club will talk to you about one of them watching video (which require you to talk with Memoria first and then sleep).

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What are the thresholds for Lust endings? I mean, I saw that there is a scene that require end the game with high lust, so, what are the thresholds?
I want to complete the game somewhat pure but not much.

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
Here is a save file with gallery unlocked in the new game plus.
It's not 100% save (since I didn't 100% finished game yet so probably not all costumes available and not all weapons/equip acquired) but you can see all the events. It's also zero corruption, so eat bunch of soul fragments directly if you want to unlock cursed library.

Unpack it with 7-zip, WinRar or something else into the \save folder.
what did you do to gte the webcam?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Actually memes aside, does clothing durability do anything other then the cosmetics? I ran through dungeons keeping at 0 and didn't really notice anything.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Did some photo sessions, talked with one guy in the photoclub. Recieved it for free pretty early and easily.

Actually memes aside, does clothing durability do anything other then the cosmetics? I ran through dungeons keeping at 0 and didn't really notice anything.
You will skip some turns if your shame resistance is not high enough. Probably more effects than this, but I played on normal and 1h ko-ed most enemies, so they only used hentai moves like 7 times in the whole walkthrough.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Starting from 50% and lower you have a chance to miss a turn because of emberassment
You need to beat free mission about Renegades (ch.2), watch Screwtube on your PC at home and then run to the photo club to talk with the guy above, he will give you webcam. Maybe you should have a bit high City rep too, not sure, but I had, like, 40 when I got it.

Reactions: Laxard

sverresvein

Oct 30, 2019
Here is a save file with gallery unlocked in the new game plus.
It's not 100% save (since I didn't 100% finished game yet so probably not all costumes available and not all weapons/equip acquired) but you can see all the events. It's also zero corruption, so eat bunch of soul fragments directly if you want to unlock cursed library.

Unpack it with 7-zip, WinRar or something else into the \save folder.
could you share your global.rpgsave file?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes