censuur

Oct 15, 2017
I'm stuck, I'm at Chapter 6 where the Outdoor Mall gets locked and I don't know what to do, I killed the bosses that revived multiple times and done side missions and got to every area and looked if I overlooked something but I can't find "The Doctor" or "The Lab" or what it was called, I read all the comments but couldn't find anything that would help me, does someone know how to progress?
The lab should just be open and in the list of locations after the scene that locks the outdoor mall.

Sep 21, 2021
Is rubbing their dick between Amane's thighs the most the gropers can do on the train? I understand that they have their own scene, but I was hoping for some more sandboxy experience, like Amane's common defeat scene.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Is rubbing their dick between Amane's thighs the most the gropers can do on the train? I understand that they have their own scene, but I was hoping for some more sandboxy experience, like Amane's common defeat scene.
If it goes over 100 groper satisfaction, you can get choices being "Nod" "Decline". If you nod, you can get the common sex thing. Also you're gonna need to make Amane go until lvl2 lust for the sex to happen.

Reactions: Dyhart

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
I got it by losing in a side mission against those Renegade guys.
After that you check your computer for the leaked video of your defeat.
Then one of the guys in photography club will give you the webcam.

It may require something else like photo sessions and exposing your panties too.
you know maybe which mission? i did all except that robot thing.

seems i figured it out. took a free renegade mission and just left. voila it gets trickered.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
If it goes over 100 groper satisfaction, you can get choices being "Nod" "Decline". If you nod, you can get the common sex thing. Also you're gonna need to make Amane go until lvl2 lust for the sex to happen.
As I said, I know that they have their own dedicated scene, I was just hoping to have some fun on the train.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Found a typo with the devil fruit you can get from medal exchange, for DEF and MDF it says you get a +11 boost to the stats but it's really just a +1, just in case you do what I did and get overconfident and fight an enemy I wasn't ready for due to believing I was tougher than I was. All the other stat boosts are right though.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
When you beat the game, there is no such thing as "buy the thing that unlock all scenes" in some post-game shop?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes