Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Updated OP Update link to 1.04. I don't have the energy to create links for the game itself so all you get for now is the update links to update from 1.0x to 1.04. Too tired.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
What's the best way to upgrade hypnosis resistance? I have like a 5% chance to break a statue. I already bought a book but It seems I can't use more than one. lol

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Updated OP Update link to 1.04. I don't have the energy to create links for the game itself so all you get for now is the update links to update from 1.0x to 1.04. Too tired.
1.03 saves should work fine, right?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Missing Tag: Corruption, Rape, pregnancy.

quite shame that this dev doesn't Make detail cloth system, but it's one man and his gameplay/art is good.

and late this year(10th month?) there'll be new release sister game(seem like he like sister eh?) , you can download trial version on DLsite
Whats the name of it?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
On 5-th screenshot is the protagonist from Anthesis? o_O'
I so much like Anthesis the game.
More than likely. I was just playing that the other day and you use these coins to buy certain things. You actually give her the coins so she can use them and in turn she trades you something. You could even say the games are running parallel to each other.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Nice. I had the Steam version but it's hard to cheat with all the protections.
Well if you figure out how to get cheat engine towork, let me know. saveedit online, doesn't work and the RPG maker editor only allows for money and exp editing. I'd love to give myself a bunch of SL and coins.

EDIT: I was able to edit some items like coins, soul ink etc.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Pretty grindy (so I ended up save editing a bit), but otherwise is a very good game.

In the later dungeons. So you need to go further into the storyline.
what save editor did you use? saveeditonline gives an error and RPG maker editor only allowed me to give myself money and exp. I need SL lol.

EDIT: Sorry for spamming 3 comments in a row.

I was able to edit some items like coins and soul ink etc.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What's the best way to upgrade hypnosis resistance? I have like a 5% chance to break a statue. I already bought a book but It seems I can't use more than one. lol
The Book gives you 15. You can get an Accessory hidden in the hypnosis place downtown i think was where it was. Its the Love building. The Other accesory you put on is up to you. Whether you Craft one, Find one, or buy one. With the Book and two accessories i was running around with 90% resistance knocking out those torches easy.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Too bad is not fully compatible with old saves, tried to load my old save but now partial is in jap so had to start all over again :) .

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes