adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Hmm... i want to try it but im pretty sure everytime i hear anything about a thor-size crab miso latte i'll be getting soft.

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
No, only lust and Shame+exhibition exp.

Exh gain by school stair and child at mall 2rd area(bench near cult building/people gathering at1/2 arc) , Shame exp by does sexy stream and model at club
What does Corruption do?

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Just saw in the download that this is about 2GB game. Impossible for me to download with my internet interruptions..., can somebody post it on Mega.nz and send me a link, please? I'd be really grateful for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable.
Help me out a bit here because I'm not finding it manageable at all. I started on Crisis, picked a skill (melee specialization), bought some upgrades and supplies at the train station...and in the first dungeon I find I still just don't have the tools to win even against basic mobs.

Edit: Okay, I guess I figured out a solution of sorts- the gist of it is that your first foray into the sewers will be a miserable experience. You'll be farming slimes in the first room until you're leveled and have enough souls for better skills, and you're going to like it. Approach mobs from behind for a free first attack, retreat when you run into pairs. Pleasure damage from the slimes is mostly harmless. Savescum optional but helpful when something annoying happens.

Last edited:

replica

Aug 27, 2017
What does Corruption do?
i think its affect Ending? and make you can go to behind locked door in Memoria area(Top right), it's have corrupt engram which make you get more SL from Sex(?) and used condom, corrput equipment, and corrupt craft station, dark element spell.

for an update you guys can go download from Kagura site without have to purchase game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 6jbo6

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
i think its affect Ending? and make you can go to behind locked door in Memoria area(Top right), it's have corrupt engram which make you get more SL from Sex(?) and used condom, corrput equipment, and corrupt craft station, dark element spell.
Thank you for the answer!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Been trying this for a while and so far it's slow but pretty good. Just one question, how do I get the webcam? I'd like to obtain it as soon as possible, but I haven't seen it in any shop so far.

replica

Aug 27, 2017
Been trying this for a while and so far it's slow but pretty good. Just one question, how do I get the webcam? I'd like to obtain it as soon as possible, but I haven't seen it in any shop so far.
it's from computer guy in Photograph club, I think can get around arc3(fake celes)?

Reactions: leathermax

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I'm sorry, what? Your children are fucking consumables? :WaitWhat:
No, they are currency :ROFLMAO:
This happens right after MC gets impregnated so I don't know if you can talk about "children" yet (depends on your beliefs, I guess). Basically, your mentor converts the soul of your "would be child" into currency (same way she does it with monster souls) or she gives her a form and puts her in the same real she resides (inside your magical book). Or you can just raise it the normal way which leads to an ending.
This is based on japanese MTL translation - I didn't get to pregnancy part in english release yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Lundgren
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes