Mar 12, 2018
Why is everyone here so hyped about just yet another cheap ass bullshit rpg maker crap eroge? Or is this one special in some way?
This is not a cheap rpg maker eroge, it's a well-designed high quality rpg maker eroge. There's another game from the same developer, you can check reviews to know what people like about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ambrosia-v1-07-shimobashira-workshop-kagura-games.72813/

RPG maker has a very great potential. For example, MGQ Paradox has better gameplay system than pretty much any jRPG I ever played.

test255

Dec 27, 2018
Amazing game, I have played it for several times. The seks is good, but the gameplay itself is legit fun and addicting just like Ambrosia. I also love how the game reminds me like a hentai version of Persona, with a school life to deal with and an interesting real life modern city to explore.

I'm really looking forward to the dev's next game which supposedly comes out in October and there's a demo for it now.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Dont worry people soon rpg maker will die... and after it will rescue in Unity rpg maker Unite so it wouldnt be cheap)))

Can we get the latest version 1.23

And I have a bug when sleep to many times and the game is crush.
  • ver1.23 不具合修正など。
  • Sep/28/2021Bug fixesver1.22 不具合を修正しました。
  • Sep/26/2021Bug fixesver1.21 身体に何も着ていないとエラーが出てしまう不具合、ほか幾つかを修正しました。
  • Sep/25/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent addedver1.20 クリア後のアフターエピソード、えっちシーンやアイテムなどを追加しました。その他、不具合修正など。
  • Feb/27/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesver1.10 不具合を修正しました。

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty
Does crysis difficulty bring something else to the table except higher difficulty? New items, mechanics?
I think instead of bumping enemy hp and damage it'd better to force an ironman (irongirl) mode for higher difficulties, where you can only save in your house for example.

replica

Aug 27, 2017
You can get v1.02 on kagura Site though

I use patch on kagura site which have her tie

also suggest to Add Mind Control Tag, Arc 4/5 (i dont remember which) have mind control thing, also in mall area there are cult building that have mind control content

1651913850145.png

Reactions: wallglued

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Anyone getting some audio error's? Seem like it always happens after multi sex scene's that cover her in cum. And they persist even if she cleans it off and even if you load a previous save. Granted I am using the file from mediafire plus the save that an anon has posted, so I don't know if there is some issues with them together or not.

It's not so bad since it doesn't crash the game or anything, but no matter how many times you keep pressing "retry" it just keeps coming back a few seconds later. And the only way I have found out how to "stop" it is to paste the save over the one that is busted again and again.
1651913859772.png

You mean this error?, if so we are in the same problem. anyone got the file for it?.

replica

Aug 27, 2017
try update to new version with this patch
//scroll down to find Patch Tab don't need to log in/add to cart

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you create soul ink? I got 10 SL, but no idea where to convert to ink.

EDIT: nvm, go to memoria and do "create item"

Reactions: Muchos

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Game is crashing when trying to sleep. I don't know what's causing it, anybody experiencing the same issues? Restarting don't work, the save file got "bricked" somehow. Can't sleep = can't progress game. Crash at Sleep.png

Edit: It seems patch 1.03 fixed this bug. Damn shame I'm just a poor knave that I must resort to sailing the high seas, would've liked to support Kagura for their fast response at fixing issues and quality translation as always.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Considering that Ambrosia was announced before the Dev finished all the post-game content stuff, and was released after the Dev was done, WITH all the post-game content... I suspect it'll be the same case here. Celesphonia was announced before the Dev had reached 1.23 JP Version, and Kagura released their work only some time after that was done.

It seems like the timing is intentional, so I imagine that Kagura's version has all the things.

That said, given the complexity of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some bugs floating around and whatnot.

Which begs the question... Should I rush in and start playing? Or should I wait a bit to see what patches come out to fix stuff?

Decisions decisions...

It's so hard to wait tho. I loved Ambrosia, it's definitely one of the top tier games out there, and I've heard a lot of good things about this one too. I doubt it'll disappoint in terms of story or gameplay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Dont worry people soon rpg maker will die... and after it will rescue in Unity rpg maker Unite so it wouldnt be cheap)))

Can we get the latest version 1.23

And I have a bug when sleep to many times and the game is crush.
  • ver1.23 不具合修正など。
  • Sep/28/2021Bug fixesver1.22 不具合を修正しました。
  • Sep/26/2021Bug fixesver1.21 身体に何も着ていないとエラーが出てしまう不具合、ほか幾つかを修正しました。
  • Sep/25/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent addedver1.20 クリア後のアフターエピソード、えっちシーンやアイテムなどを追加しました。その他、不具合修正など。
  • Feb/27/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesver1.10 不具合を修正しました。
Rpg maker will die, while new released and upcoming game is still on vx ace, mv, and mz :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stekegkin

replica

Aug 27, 2017
How do you create soul ink? I got 10 SL, but no idea where to convert to ink.

EDIT: nvm, go to memoria and do "create item"
you can convert to ink with memoria, in craft menu(Talk>1st choice)

soul convert with 2 choice

That said, given the complexity of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some bugs floating around and whatnot.

Which begs the question... Should I rush in and start playing? Or should I wait a bit to see what patches come out to fix stuff?
I think it's good to wait at least for 1 week to get minimum fix , I dont know what state when Ambrosia release because I buy it and totally forgot.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes