Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Missing Tag: Corruption, Rape, pregnancy.

quite shame that this dev doesn't Make detail cloth system, but it's one man and his gameplay/art is good.

and late this year(10th month?) there'll be new release sister game(seem like he like sister eh?) , you can download trial version on DLsite
Tentacles tag is missing too unless those are just for show in screenshot 1. But then what's the clothing system for?

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
Seems to be both popular and highly rated going by DLsite. Reviews all basically say it's a great game. Plus it's from the Anthesis/Ambrosia dev, so I'd lean towards it being a good game.
i just didnt want my expectations to be destroyed, like when Chevalier Historie came out. i was expecting PicoPicoSoft made a better Rune's Pharmacy, and turns out it didnt

replica

Aug 27, 2017
Tentacles tag is missing too unless those are just for show in screenshot 1. But then what's the clothing system for?
ah tentacle tag too.

clothing is just custom thing like underwear(just option to put on or off after certain exp gain) and show some accessory(tch there are nekomimi acc )when you put it on

this game have 10 cloths set I think?

Let me recall haven't play for year,'ll insert Spoiler here in case ruined someone fun (Did spoiler broke?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dyhart

GrinVi4

Feb 8, 2020
Basically Ambrosia speed up to eleven. If you liked it, you will also enjoy this game.

Kaneko Games

Oct 19, 2017
Bruh... I really wasn't expecting this. I had given up months ago and decided they'd probably release the translation next year. RIP my sleep schedule...

Reactions: Kappa12341

replica

Aug 27, 2017
Wait is this only Ver 1.0? Where's 1.23 with bug fixes and new contents?
I think this is 1.23 JP.
most of the time they use lasted version and start new version for translated version which more convenience cause it's mostly just bug fix

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes