Jan 7, 2022
Finally it’s here, I thought it will never be translated. What a nice surprise from Kagura!
I loved playing Ambrosia:love:, hopefully this one also doesn’t let me down!

For once they did the right thing!

Reactions: Fuev and Jonathan Y

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What's with it with magical girls and tentacles anyway?
The same thing as with orcs and elves, both were made for each other. :giggle::coffee:
Why is everyone here so hyped about just yet another cheap ass bullshit rpg maker crap eroge? Or is this one special in some way?
Go play Ambrosia, perhaps you'll get why. :whistle::coffee:

As for me, my body is ready. :cool::coffee:
Gonna take my time with this one a bit later after i'm done with another game.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable. Game really shines on this difficulty or rather - it's a proper RPG where you have to manage enemy weaknesses, your abilities and gear or even boss mechanics. You can still get somewhat overpowered but even then, you can get messed up by a group of random monsters if you don't pay attention and just spam "attack".
Wait is this only Ver 1.0? Where's 1.23 with bug fixes and new contents?
Again and again:
Kagura's version number is different than japanese version since those two versions are not compatible with each other and sold at different stores.
As for fixes and contents - it's a shame but we don't know yet if our version contains all additional content. It should since it was released long ago and it wasn't even an append/dlc but a free patch.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone getting some audio error's? Seem like it always happens after multi sex scene's that cover her in cum. And they persist even if she cleans it off and even if you load a previous save. Granted I am using the file from mediafire plus the save that an anon has posted, so I don't know if there is some issues with them together or not.

It's not so bad since it doesn't crash the game or anything, but no matter how many times you keep pressing "retry" it just keeps coming back a few seconds later. And the only way I have found out how to "stop" it is to paste the save over the one that is busted again and again.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes