Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Anyone getting some audio error's? Seem like it always happens after multi sex scene's that cover her in cum. And they persist even if she cleans it off and even if you load a previous save. Granted I am using the file from mediafire plus the save that an anon has posted, so I don't know if there is some issues with them together or not.
Bandaid fix for issues like that in RPGMV games is to grab another file and rename it to exactly the same thing the game is unable to load (and, obviously, put it in the folder path its loading from).

Reactions: Zippix and ETANEL23

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable. Game really shines on this difficulty or rather - it's a proper RPG where you have to manage enemy weaknesses, your abilities and gear or even boss mechanics. You can still get somewhat overpowered but even then, you can get messed up by a group of random monsters if you don't pay attention and just spam "attack".
Is it at least harder than Ambrosia's hard difficulty? I remember finding Ambrosia way too easy and having to lose on purpose to see some of the H scenes. I'd prefer the game to force me to lose.

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
WTF happened to her red tie. Why DLSite version has this red tie and this Kagura version gives us some new school uniform 1651909215550.png 1651909275252.png

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I tried translating this myself and failed hard glad to see this finally got a translation

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
kekw.
Even on Kagura website there're screens with normal uniform and not this 'censore'.
now I have no clue wtf is happening. Why screens of F95 is whithout Tie, but game actually with it.
Also this text doesn't look like something *censored*

UPD: nvm, I think I understood what happened. F95 screens are from non-hentai version of a game 1651909786618.png

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, I don't think there is actual pregnancy in this game, considering there is no "pregnancy" tag on dlsite.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So glad this is out. Ambrosia was one of my favourites, such a gem.

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I don't think there is actual pregnancy in this game, considering there is no "pregnancy" tag on dlsite.
Yeah, there're almost no pregnancy.

She can get pregnant but no belly and player has 3 choices:
1) Get an ending (with belly)
2) Ttransform child into magic force so you either: get magic currency
3) or some loli running around in book dimension.
Third option is so good that developer even made further updates for game with addition of unique appearance for these lolis and increased number of them being able to roam :sneaky:

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
WTF they just announced it, so fast :eek:
It was announced six months ago.
now I have no clue wtf is happening. Why screens of F95 is whithout Tie, but game actually with it.
Also this text doesn't look like something *censored*

UPD: nvm, I think I understood what happened. F95 screens are from non-hentai version of a game View attachment 1797350
Sailor uniform was likely censored. School is still there because it doesn't imply that the character is underage.
It's stupid, I know.
There's no belly, except one bad end (AFAIK, not counting inflation) but she can get pregnant and have kids. But because you are kinda not human anymore after becoming magical girl, you kids can be either converted to soul energy thingy or stay in a separate realm.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes